BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Facial Cleansers

This gentle Daily Face Cleanser removes dirt, impurities, and makeup. Enjoy brighter skin with the purified water and citric acid infused formula.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use

Dampen Hands And Skin And Apply A Small Amount Of Cleanser Onto The Face.
Gently Massage In Circular Motions And Rinse With Water.
Use Morning And Night For Best Results.
For A Deeper Cleanse, Use With The Cleansing Duo Face Brush.

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates.
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Xanthan Gum, Glycereth-7, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Stearate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance(Parfum)

• e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser is the skin care from elf good ?4 Answers
  • I have really sensitive, dry acne prone skin. would this cleanser...2 Answers
  • Hi guys, will this help prevent acne? Or is it more so just to he...2 Answers
e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser
  • "I love this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not dried out from being to strong. It is very gentle on your skin if you have sensitive skin i recommend this. A little bit goes along way so it is even more cost effective with it having a low price." in 84 reviews
  • "I love this cleanser! It's super cheap at $7 and it does a great job. It takes off all my makeup without leaving my face really dry or tight. I've been using it for a week now and I haven't had any breakouts which is fantastic! If you're looking for a gentle, hydrating, and effective cleanser I would give this a shot bc for $7 why not!?" in 63 reviews
Shasha S.
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
I am hooked on the elf daily cleanser! I got a gift set with the cleaner, daily hydrating moisturizer and the illuminating eye cream and was so in love with it I went and got the exfoliating scrub to add to my collection. Not to mention 2 back ups so I wouldn't run out any time soon!! They are made with purified water and idk why but that sounded so nice to me. I will not stop using this routine any time soon. Def great product that leavs my face feeling healthy and smooth. I dont have any break outs or irritation. Would tell anyone they should give this a try it truly is wonderful and affordable. GOOD JOB E.L.F. IM OVERJOYED! THANK YOU
Jillian A.
This seriously saved my life. I have super sensitive skin and when I was getting married nothing worked better to clear it up for the best day of my life! So gentle and hydrating I was able to use it morning and night in my routine without drying my face out. This cleanser was by far the best on my wallet, however, finding this cleanser now is becoming more difficult. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a clean feel without the harsh chemicals and dryness even after applying lotion like other cleanser can tend to do.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
As much as I love ELF products and for how excited I was to use this.. I am disappointed. I purchased this and the rest of the elf skincare line when ELF was having a 50% off site wide sale. And I’m glad I did, because I would not have paid anymore than what I did for this.

First off, I have very sensitive skin and redness throughout my face. Using this cleanser made it 10x worse than it was before I started using it. I first used it with a face brush to see if that would help get rid of the dead skin on my face, particularly my nose, but it did the absolute opposite. Not only did it not help, it just made my face feel raw and unclean. No matter what I did with this product, even applying it with my hands, it made my face red and splotchy.

As mentioned before, any time I had used this product, it felt like it left my face unclean and like it had residue on it after cleansing. That defeats the whole purpose of a cleanser! I want a cleanser that makes my face feel clean and refreshed. This is not the one.

And my last complaint about this product is the smell. I don’t like the smell, but I prefer products that have a more minty or fresh smell. And to me, this product smells a bit like old ladies and perfume-y.

I would not recommend this to anyone. Sorry, ELF, but this is not your finest work. I hope the new skincare line you introduced works more for sensitive skinned people!
Jillian A.
This cleanser was about average. It didn't make me break out but it also didn't do anything for me. On occasion it dried my skin out to much but it was the only option I had at the time when I needed a facial cleanser. It did remove my makeup with ease in the shower but again it irritated my face and never cleared up my acne like the Elf Daily Facial Cleanser was able to..
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
I’ve always loved elf products, before the brand became this big. I was looking for a moisturizer on a trip, and this came in handy. The package is very simple, but lasting. The product leaves your face feeling cool, no irritation, no tingling sensation. (Which i love, but i can live without it lol) fresh and clean is definitely what this product leaves.
Courtney D.
Eustis
This is a holy grail cleanser for me! I have very sensitive acne prone skin & this doesn't cause any irritation, doesn't over dry my skin, & DOESN'T BREAK  ME OUT! I was worried at first because a lot of e.l.f. products can be a hit or miss, but this was defiantly a hit! It cleans your pores & gets rid of blackheads, leaves your skin looking bright & clean & it makes your skin feel clean & smooth. Its gentle enough to use as morning cleanser & even an evening cleanser. I just can't get over how much I love this stuff. I've been using it for the past year or two & I always repurchase it.  e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Not impressed, it doesn’t really have any additional skin improvement benefits. If your looking for a decent affordable facial cleanser than this is ok. If you don’t wear much makeup it’ll work just right for you. It stung my face a little so I make sure not to use this when my skin is super dry. Light scent, takes a bit to work up into a lather so I don’t know. Wouldn’t recommend it to someone who wears a lot of makeup.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This cleanser works well to remove makeup. My low rating is because this stuff drys my skin out so bad. It’s like cleaning my face with dish soap. Effective at removing dirt and makeup, but my face feels like it needs some serious tlc afterwards. Continued use of this made me develop dry patches on my forehead and cheeks. I have never struggled with dryness before this cleanser. I stopped using it and my skin was fine. It’s way too harsh for me.
Emily B.
Allston, MA
This product like most elf products is cheap around 3 dollars. As someone who has a combination of oily and dry skin I often feel the need to switch up my face cleanser. This product works great. Kept my skin feeling fresh and clean without being too harsh on my skin. I definitely saw a decline in breakouts. Everyone’s skin is different so it may not work for everyone but it is a good cleansers for the price.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Where can I find this, and how much is it? Also, does it break anyone out, or make you oily?
Bianca D.
can you use this daily?
Angela K.
Did anyone else have an issue with the bottle leaking?
Carissa H.
e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser is the skin care from elf good ?
Ashlie H.
Bowling green, KY
Is it safe for sensitive skin? Does it cause dryness, or flaking?