BY NONE

• I have just started using e.l.f products, i have thr exfoliating sc...1 Answers
Nikky R.
Nikky R.
Buckner, MO
I really like this cleanser. It suds up pretty goof and rinses off nicely. It's very gentle! ELF always makes great quality products! I love shopping on their site for stuff always have good promos! I definitely would recommend this to my friends.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
East Hanover, NJ
Great daily cleanser! It's not to harsh on my dry skin and it has fresh smell. However, sometimes I feel like I need to wash my face twice or clean my face with a cotton pad because the product won't clean everything the first time.
Briana M.
Briana M.
I absolutely love this face cleanser. It's so gentle on my skin, and is perfect for cleansing during the busiest days of the week. It has the lightest scent and is completely affordable. I highly recommend this!
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
I have just started using e.l.f products, i have thr exfoliating scrub and the bubble mask but would like a cleanser, is this the best one to get or the hydrating face cleanser? Thanks :)