BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

For a flawless looking application every time. Washes away dirt, makeup, oil and debris from your brush while conditioning the hair to provide a clean and soft application.   Crafted for daily use.

How to Use

After Using Your Brush, Spray Several Times Over The Brush Bristles.
Gently Wipe The Brush Onto A Clean Cloth To Remove Makeup.
Allow Brush To Fully Air Dry Before Next Use.
Repeat Daily Or As Often As Necessary.
For Best Results Use With The E.L.F. Studio Brush Shampoo Once A Week For Thorough Cleansing.

Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum)

• Anyone else having to squeeze really hard to get the prod...4 Answers
  • How good is this?4 Answers
  • How does this brush cleAner compare to higher end brush c...1 Answers
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Before I said anything you have to keep in mind this is a $3.00 daily brush cleansing spray. It's not meant to deep clean your brush, and it doesnt. Its supposed to be used daily to help keep your brushes from harboring bacteria in between deep cleans. It says to spray several times over your brush and then run your brush through a damp cloth. It has a very strong perfume fragrance which I'm not crazy about, but once the brush is dry the fragrance fades away. Does it get all of the makeup buildup and completely clean your brush? No. But it is a quick efficient way just to keep them fresh on a daily basis until you decide it's time for a deep clean. And with keeping that in mind, you will be pleased with the results. DO NOT USE THIS AS A REPLACEMENT FOR A BRUSH CLEANSER. That is not what it is designed for. Will I repurchase this product? No. I think it is unnecessary if you clean your brushes regularly.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
This product is good for a quick cleaning. They do take off the surface dirt off of brushes, but they don't really give it a deep cleaning. I feel like this product is mostly for cleaning off the color of makeup on brush than taking it all off. It also takes a lot of product to really get color off of a brush, so I don't recommend this as a cleanser if you're trying to get color off of a larger brush. It has a slight smell to it that can be overwhelming if you're cleaning multiple brushes as once.
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I bought this because I ran out of my brush cleaner and this one was cheap and easy to get so I figured I’d just grab it. It doesn’t do a very good job cleaning my brushes at all, especially my foundation and concealer brushes and my brushes take FOREVER to dry after using this. The smell is so strong and fragrant it smelt up my entire apartment! I would say I’m mildly sensitive to smell and this smell doesn’t give me a headache or anything but it’s so strong it’s annoying. Would not recommend...
Erin L.
Pittsburgh
Really good for every day use.

I really like this product for cleaning my brushes. I have a really oily t-zone, so my brushes pick up a lot of oil. I use this every day to get the makeup and oils off my brushes between uses.

I’ve used it on ELF brushes, IT brushes, and many others, and it has not damaged the bristles at all! T also leaves my brushes smelling very nice for the next use.
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
It is very effective! It contains alcohol to sanitize the brushes as well as clean them. It also dries right away and there is no need to wash the brushes in the sink. My only complaint is that it has a fragrance, which is not clearly displayed on the bottle. I would have bought a different brand as I am sensitive to most scents. I haven’t had a problem with this product though.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
The purpose of this product it is great I use it every single day every time I do my makeup. I have pretty normal skin but does not irritate my skin at all after using it it keeps them smelling fresh clean all I mean it's has like an perfume the alcoholics smell to it. This is definitely a product that I would recommend that works very well it cleans the brushes very well. Now this is just a daily cleaner this does not substitute for cleaning your brushes every week so don't think that you do not clean your brushes by using this product this just keeps them cleaner I don't have to wash my brushes as much since I've been using this product. The price is very reasonable definitely a product I'd be purchasing again.
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
This product is very affordable which I love. It is a great daily brush cleaner. Doesn't leave the brushes with any residue and is light and smells very clean and fresh. I use it every time I use my brushes. Not the product you're looking for if you want a deep clean but can pair with a variety of different products.
DeAndra M.
Worthington, OH
I’ve been skeptical of brush cleaners, my husband bought this for me after trying home supplies to clean my brushes with little to know result. However one tiny sprits of this works wonders. Con is there is very little product. The bottle is the same as their setting spray same problem with little product in that bottle.
Mallory M.
Dallas
This is the absolute easiest (and best priced) cleanser I've found. I don't have to make a big event of it...making sure they're all spread out and drying correctly, so they're not still damp in the morning. I can use this quickly, then they're dry again in minutes at most...and I absolutely LOVE the way it smells.
Maddy S.
Dixon
It worked okay, but I would say that just washing your brushes in the sink with a makeup cleanser would work much better. For the price I thought it was a bit too much for what I thought it did and how it worked. I had to let my brushes dry but they just didn’t loose any signs of old makeup. It did get the job mediocrely done but I prefer makeup cleanser soap and water.
Katie P.
Is this worth it?I know it's only $3 but does it really work, or should I buy a different one?
Jessica T.
Is this better than MAC's brush cleaner?
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
Do the brushes dry immediately after cleaning? Can you use them immediately after?
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Elf is usually really cheap, does that mean the brush cleaner is cheap?
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
How well does this work? Ive never brought a brush cleaner before.

back