3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #4 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

This anti bacterial, synthetic haired taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this brush! Our handy and easy to use kabuki brushes provide a light to full coverage on your face or body to ensure a flawless finish. The compact brush is perfectly sized to allow for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or a highlighter on your skin. see more...

• I have sensitive skin, will the fragrance both my skin?3 Answers
  • How well does this dry on brushes and how strong is the cucumber sm...1 Answers
  • Does this product have a scent? Is it worth to buy it? How many tim...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
First of all, this strangely smells amazing. Almost reminds me of B&BW's Cucumber Melon; very refreshing. As far as effectiveness, this product is decent for daily brush cleaning in between more thorough deep cleanings. I try to do weekly deep cleanings of my tools, and this definitely does not replace that, but it's good for the days in between, because who has time to scrub their brushes every single day? I definitely don't! I'm not sure how effective this is at sanitizing, I don't feel like it's all that great, but it's fine for helping to remove some of the product built up on brushes. It does not remove everything, but then again it's a spray and not meant for super thorough deep cleaning. And I would recommend this for smaller brushes and powder brushes only; it does next to nothing for sponges and brushes meant for liquid, like foundation brushes. Those definitely require more than a spray to get clean. But overall I think this is worth getting, especially for only three bucks.
Lolita L.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
This is great for cleaning off your brush between eyeshadow applications. Ex: Used pink on the lid yesterday but want to use the same brush this morning but don't wanna wash it and wait for it to dry to apply gold on the lid. You don't have to soak it to get the prior eyeshadow off. I recommend getting a microfiber cloth to wipe off the excess product. However I do recommend buying something else to thoroughly clean your brushes at the end of the week. I rate this five stars because of the incredible price and it gets the job done. It does have a light scent but it doesn't bother me.
I also use this to clean up my winged liner. I spray an angled brush with this and it works awesome.
Devany D.
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
This is great for spot cleaning my makeup brushes. It dries super fast so I can use it on my foundation brush daily so it doesn't get too gunked up between deep weekly cleanses. It has almost a cucumber scent to it. Though the bottle is small, it does last pretty long as long as you aren't cleaning your entire brush kit with it daily. I use it daily on my foundation brush and on my shadow brushes when I change color families. The first bottle lasted me three months. I just bought my second bottle.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH
This is really helpful going from one shade one day to another shade the next without having to completely wash your brushes! it has a nice smell to it. for my eyeshadow brushes it only takes one spritz and then wipe off on towel. and wait to dry & ready to use again. I still will wash my brushes like I normally would after a couple of weeks (I don't wear makeup everyday so cleaning every week would be unnecessary for me). but this is a great & inexpensive way to quickly clean my brushes :)
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Barely lasted a week with this cleaner!! The smell was one of the worse chemical smells I have ever encountered. What makes it worse is the smell transfers to your makeup brushes, which doesn't go away. The smell never fully went away on my brushes even with washing them with brush shampoo. It was bad enough enduring the smell without wanting to vomit daily, it didn't remove much from my brushes. I ended up throwing this cleaner and those brushes away (Which were also by E.L.F.).
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
I threw mine away that i received today because 1 felt like it did nothing at all didn't touch the product on my brushes.... and 2 the packaging it comes in/bottle smells atrocious... my house smells like we hot boxed it..... and threw a skunk in there to cover the smell.. but we couldn't stand that so we sprayed the smell of gardenia over it .... it was horrible! the product itself smells nice but the packaging is pretty much the worst.
Jena J.
Jena J.
Clarkston, MI
I review this e.l.f. daily brush cleaner at 1 star for a few reasons. This was not an impressive product 👎 I used the brush cleaner for about 15 brushes and half the bottle was gone. Also there was residue and color to my brushes after spraying them completely with the 'cleanser'. Before I sprayed them I did wash them lightly with soap and water. Regardless I found that my brushes were still unclean.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I'm very impressed with this brush cleaner. I was expecting it to not really clean my brushes very well. I got it as a last resort to maybe save my brushes before having to buy a whole new set and boy was I impressed. My brushes feel new and clean. It also has a clean smell to it. Now obviously this is no replacement for a good deep clean of your brush but it's great for in between cleans!
This product is definitely a game changer! This product works better than you would expect for its cheap price. The quality is more than good and does it's job sufficiently. The scent might be strong to some people, but that does not take away from how well it cleans your brushes. It might not clean your brushes to the fullest extent, but it does work for quick and easy cleaning.
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
I purchased this recently with an ELF order, and I like it. it does what it's supposed to do while doing your make up and having to use Sabri she for a different application. The scent is quite strong but does not bother me. keep in mind you will still have to wash your brushes. the product is not to be used as a permanent way to clean. your brushes.

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Is this better than MAC's brush cleaner?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Is this worth it?I know it's only $3 but does it really work, or should I buy a different one?
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Elf is usually really cheap, does that mean the brush cleaner is cheap?
Julia D.
Julia D.
Mississauga
Do the brushes dry immediately after cleaning? Can you use them immediately after?
Nereyda Z.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
How well does this work? Ive never brought a brush cleaner before.