BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New Relieve Dry Nails &Amp; Flakey Cuticles Instantly Beautiful, Healthy-Looking Nails Designed, Formulated &Amp; Tested By Our Professional Team Of Makeup Artists No Animal Testing The Unique Pen Delivery System Moisturizes Cuticles Effectively &Amp; The Quick Dry Formula Allows For A No Mess Application.&Nbsp; Fortified With Vitamins E, A, C, Pro-Vitamin B5 &Amp; Aloe, This Fast-Acting Complex Deeply Hydrates, Nourishes &Amp; Seals In Moisture.&Nbsp; The Result Is Softer, Easier To Manage Cuticles &Amp; Healthier Hydrated Nails. &Reg; Reg. T.M. (M.R.) Package Design Trademark &Amp; All Copy &Copy; E.L.F. Cosmetics Dist. By Ja Cosmetics New York, Ny 1001. Designed In Usa. Made In China

• I saw this at the store and figured I should buy it becau...2 Answers
  • How long this product last?2 Answers
  • Does it burn if any cuts are on cuticles? 3 Answers
Deborah K.
This is a fine cuticle oil, I did use it up. I really hate the smell and I don't think the format is that effective. I would rather just use avocado oil on my cuticles instead of this. It is affordable but I just don't like the format.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Without a doubt, this is the best cuticle pen on the planet. This product actually sloughs off dead/dry cuticles. Once I have done this, I apply Cutemol emmollient cream on my nails overnight and my nails and cuticles look well manicured for weeks. You cannot go wrong and the price is fantastic.
Emily E.
Overall this was just ok for me but I would not buy it again nor would I recommend. Sometimes it was a little challenging to get more product out, and if I pressed too hard them the tip got stuck. I would say use it very gently if you buy it.
Lindsey P.
I have been biting my nails for as long as I can remember; however, I recently broke the habit. As a result, my nails and cuticles were in rough shape. My cuticles were torn and dry, and my nails broke constantly due to being so unhealthy. Therefore, I was on the hunt for something to cure these issues. I decided to pick this up at Walmart-as it was only $1-and give it a shot.

Upon first application, the marker tip retracted back into the tube a little and got stuck, but not so much that I couldn't use it. Application was otherwise easy, not at all messy; however, a brush tip would be better, in my opinion. (The marker tip just feels a little weird, kinda like you can't get a good coating.)

Second thing I noticed was the weird, kind of "old ladyish" odor. It's not awful or so strong that it is intolerable, but worth mentioning.

Other than that, it's not greasy at all and absorbs relatively quick. But I'm not sure that it has been a miracle cure for my nails. After applying, yes, my cuticles are softer and my nails are shiny; but that only lasts until you wash the product off.

Overall, I would say it's a decent product for the cost. Maybe use it along with a stronger cuticle/nail treatment?
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I love this e.l.f. Nourishing cuticle pen, it hydrates my nails and make them look healthy and shiny. It last a long time and doesn't dry out. I ordered a bunch more for gifts.
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
Excellent price point. Portable size. I liked that it was all in one piece so I could just toss it in my purse. Worked well, is kinda like a felt tip pen for your cuticles. Easy to apply and moisturizing.
Kate O.
I love this cuticle pen! It makes your nails and cuticles so soft and healthy looking! I bought this pen straight from the e.l.f website which was my first time using it and I would buy it again
Carrie P.
This works great, plus it's a cheap alternative. There is nothing I hate more than spending money on simple and basic things when I can get something cheaper that is just as good. Keep it up!
Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
Only gave this free stores because I use this a few years ago. It seems like the pain itself the little tip came out and I wasn't able to use it anymore I've tried the fix it several times but I was unable to.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Only $1 and actually works! I like to use this before I paint my nails, just put around your cuticle lines, draw it on like you would use a marker. Non greasy formula hydrates dry cuticles and skin tear areas and takes away redness and gives you healthy flawless looking nails! I would not suggest using this before you use any type of nail wraps, I personally love using Jamberry wraps but if you add this into your prep before applying those they will not stick well as they are supposed to. Otherwise an amazing tool to use for your manicures!
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
How does this compare to other brands?
Kristin C.
Salem, OR
Does it burn if any cuts are on cuticles?
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I saw this at the store and figured I should buy it because I can't beat the price at $1. But I want to know if it actually works? Any opinions? I'm about to give it a go.
Veronica F.
How effective is it? I've a tried a few other products and my cuticles look the same....horrible.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
How long this product last?