e.l.f. Custom Eyes Refill Pan uploaded by Shannon J.e.l.f. Custom Eyes Refill Pan uploaded by Amal K.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The luxuriously smooth and highly pigmented, silky formula provides eyes with an awakened brightness for a long-lasting wear. Choose your favorite colors that best compliment your style and insert them into the custom compact for a totally personalize palette!

• Does e.l.f have the magnetic pallets for these?and how we...2 Answers
  • Are these still available to buy?1 Answers
  • Who else loves these shadows?1 Answers
e.l.f. Custom Eyes Refill Pan
  • "good to use as a base or transition shade on a smoky eye to blend everything together, similar to makeup geek peach smoothie. " in 2 reviews
Marie N.
Newport, RI
These are really great eyeshadows for the price. They have a really great color payoff, and I didn’t experience a lot of fallout. I haven’t used these in awhile, they were apart of my first pressed shadow palette. If you are looking to start somewhere or try a color I suggest these eyeshadows. They are also fun to play around with.
Marine A.
It’s okay for me. Not a favorite. The colors on my eyes fade away quickly throughout the day after 2-3 hours. Not too many selection of colors. I think they need to work on the pigmentation and expand on the color range. Don’t use the eyeshadows anymore. Instead of this I would recommend the eyeshadow palettes elf has its way better and I personally love the palettes and use on an everyday basis.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Daniela R.
e.l.f. Cosmetics
Enviar
e.l.f. Custom Eyes Refill Pan - Teal SEE DETAILS
e.l.f. Disney Good vs Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book, 1 set SEE DETAILS
e.l.f. Custom Eyes Refill Pan - Taupe SEE DETAILS
e.l.f. Mineral Must Haves 3 Piece Mineral Eye Shadow Set, Romantic, 1 set SEE DETAILS
Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Matte Eyeshadow, Muted Mauve, 0.05 Ounce SEE DETAILS
Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Beauty Eye Manual, Everyday Eye Edition, Nt Wt 0.85 Oz SEE DETAILS
e.l.f. Disney Elsa Snow and Ice Glow Eyeshadow, 1 set SEE DETAILS
e.l.f. Cosmetics 6 Piece Well Compact Eye Makeup Palette SEE DETAILS
e.l.f. Flawless Eye Shadow SEE DETAILS
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
The e.l.f. Custom Eyes Refill Pan in the shade Teal works fine for the low price, but don't expect it to be very vibrant like something you'd get from Urban Decay or other brands with a lot of color pigment. I won't buy it again because I prefer more vivid colors for my eyeshadows.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I do not use too many E.L.F. eyes shadows but I do like this color. It is good for base or if you went a little dark on a color it can help lighten it up some. I am learning more and more about E.L.F. products constantly. I recommend them, reasonable price and decent product.
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
I have tried a few different shades of these refill pans and this one probably has to be my favorite of the ones I've tried. They're affordable and you can get them in the store or online, which ever is more convenient. And they also sell a quad palette so that you can pop these and have a completely customized palette
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
This product is so nice for on the go since it's so small and convenient. It has really pretty shades in it and it's at a very good price as elf cosmetics always is. The packaging is nice considering the price. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
So pretty and pigmented! I love that you can customize a palette and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I love how blendable these are and they lasted me a long time. I will say that if you're not careful they can break in the package. So make sure that they are not anywhere that will get thrown or mistreated because they do break rather easily.
Ellie K.
Atlanta, GA
Great, cheap all day color! I love that this is natural but has a great shimmer. It's really cheap, as is the holder for this whole collection. I love that you can mix and match the shades and change them on your own as well. I would recommend this line of products to people like me.
Summer M.
Macon, GA
Does e.l.f have the magnetic pallets for these?and how well do they perform? By that I mean do you get color pay off,are they powdery an do they last? The price seems hard to beat.
Zoe O.
Are these still available to buy?
Ebony C.
Texas
Who else loves these shadows?

back