BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Applies eyeshadow precisely into the crease of the eyelid for an expertly blended look. The tapered tip is great for contouring to add depth and definition. This brush works great with loose or pressed eyeshadow-wet or dry! The soft Taklon bristles are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

How to Use

Apply Color To The Crease Of The Eyelid Using Back And Forth Motions To Blend.

Care Instructions

Cleanse Regularly With The E.L.F. Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner And E.L.F. Cosmetics Brush Shampoo To Maintain Perfect Color Application And To Increase The Longevity Of Your Brush.
Absorb Excess Moisture With A Towel, Reshape Hair, And Lay Flat To Dry.

• Is it a good blending brush?10 Answers
    • dose it work well with drugstore make up or high end mak...8 Answers
    • Do these elf brushes blend well with darker colors?4 Answers
    e.l.f. Crease Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Crease Brush!

How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    • "Works really well in the crease of my lid and shading in color to make just the right look" in 83 reviews
    • "For $1 at Walmart it can't be beat. Good little brush for blending eyeshadow in the crease. I have never experienced any "shedding." It does its job and it is CHEAP- what more can you ask for?!" in 59 reviews
    • "I love this brush for blending out my eyeshadow. The price is so affordable and when they have a half off everything sale it's a steal. It's fluffy and soft with no shedding. Only problem is every time I go online to repurchase more they are always sold out. Hands down the best blending brush for its price point. " in 18 reviews
    Kourtney W.
    This brush is absolutely fantastic. I own NUMEROUS of these - some I purchased back when e.l.f. first came out. It works incredible for every shadow I've ever used. Any time I travel, I always reach for this one first. Perfect for someone who's just starting out or seasoned makeup professional! And extremely affordable too!
    Shelby 🌟.
    Elf is such a great brand! I love how they are available in drugstores and they are easy to get to! I can't say anything bad about this brand, they are awesome! I love all my products that I have bought from them recently and in the past. From makeup sponges to makeup brushes, they do not dissapoint!
    Lauren M.
    Dallas, GA
    I love this makeup brush for the price. It applies my shadow beautifully and is fluffy. The only downfall is that it didnt last very long after I began cleaning it. I clean my brushes brush side down always and it cracked after about 6 washes, but I cant complain too much, especially for the price!
    Christina K.
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Great brush to have as a beginner or someone not looking to spend a lot of money on brushes. It is pretty cheaply made, my handle has started to chip away and the wood underneath is visible. But the brush itself is nice and blends eyeshadow nicely. It does scratch my lids sometimes though.
    Chelsea C.
    Warren
    I love it, it works as it should and it's very inexpensive and I use it everyday. They are also very soft and blend out my eyeshadow very nicely. They keep there shape and dont fall apart when you clean them which is always something i worry about with cheaper brushes. But 10/10 recommend.
    Leyla N.
    This brush actually does a pretty good job at buffing shadow in the crease without moving the product around too much and muddying up the shadows. It isn’t very soft but it gets the job done. Of course other more expensive brushes do a better job but for the money it’s a good buy.
    Kelsey S.
    Hillside, NJ
    A fluffy brush that is affordable and can be found anywhere, I love ELF. Their makeup brushes really are quality for their price. This crease brush is small and paint-brush shaped end (poofy in the middle) that make it easier to get into the crease that you have. Love it!
    Kendall R.
    Rawlins, WY
    You know it’s a brush not the best not the worst. It’s great for the price I recommend it for when your on a budget. It blends well and it’s not scratchy. Most definitely give it a try and I do recommend it for beginners and for a brush to use if you need to save some money!
    Dina M.
    Jacksonville, FL
    Not a big fan of this brush. It is extremely affordable so I appreciate that part. Other than that this brush is not soft at all and feels a bit painful on the sensitive eye area. When blending out shadows I found I couldn’t do it effortlessly because of the harsh bristles.
    Bella Z.
    Totowa, NJ
    This is an ok brush. I use it when applying a certain shade I want more pronounced in the crease since it’s not that full and fluffy to blend the entire crease how I want. It’s only $3 and it washes pretty well just don’t get water where the glue is because it’ll loosen up.
    Jara V.
    Is it a good blending brush?
    Amber M.
    Is elf good when it comes to cosmetic brushes?
    Aaishah N.
    Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
    Any feedback on this brush please