BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #29 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Applies eyeshadow precisely into the crease of the eyelid for an expertly blended look. The tapered tip is great for contouring to add depth and definition. This brush works great with loose or pressed eyeshadow-wet or dry! The soft Taklon bristles are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

How to Use

Apply Color To The Crease Of The Eyelid Using Back And Forth Motions To Blend.

Care Instructions

Cleanse Regularly With The E.L.F. Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner And E.L.F. Cosmetics Brush Shampoo To Maintain Perfect Color Application And To Increase The Longevity Of Your Brush.
Absorb Excess Moisture With A Towel, Reshape Hair, And Lay Flat To Dry.

• Is it a good blending brush?9 Answers
    • dose it work well with drugstore make up or high end mak...7 Answers
    • Do these elf brushes blend well with darker colors?4 Answers
    e.l.f. Crease Brush
    • "Works really well in the crease of my lid and shading in color to make just the right look" in 83 reviews
    • "For $1 at Walmart it can't be beat. Good little brush for blending eyeshadow in the crease. I have never experienced any "shedding." It does its job and it is CHEAP- what more can you ask for?!" in 59 reviews
    • "I love this brush for blending out my eyeshadow. The price is so affordable and when they have a half off everything sale it's a steal. It's fluffy and soft with no shedding. Only problem is every time I go online to repurchase more they are always sold out. Hands down the best blending brush for its price point. " in 18 reviews
    Kelsea S.
    Chesterfield, VA
    I really love how Elf is SO affordable. I purchased this brush from Wal-Mart, and it has done nothing but greatness for my eyelids! It blends out my eyeshadow so well! The quality is great. Cleaning it, no bristles break off, none break off period. It is fluffy, and catches up your eyeshadow right at the perfect amount for perfect application. I also love how it is all black, it look sleek, and beautiful sitting on my vanity and I find it easier to clean. I highly recommend this brush. E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Crease Brush
    Abby H.
    Hopatcong
    This is such a nice brush for packing on eyeshadow to the eye lid. It is dense and the quality is great. I am so impressed with the quality of the brush considering the very inexpensive price tag. I would buy it again and I would buy multiple of them to use all of the time.
    Hailey S.
    Orlando, FL
    I don’t particularly know if I could call this a dupe for anything, however I keep this brush in the same lineup as my Morphe and eco tools brushes when it comes to decorating my eyelids. Personally, I use it to blend out the transition shade in a more precise area but we know makeup has no rules so you could use it for just about anything!
    Anne H.
    Johnsonville , SC
    This crease brush is wonderful. It works for focusing on blending colors well in the crease of your eye. It’s a brush that I frequently grab while applying my eyeshadows. It is truly awesome! I will be purchasing this brush as well as other brushes in this lien and recommend it to others as well.
    Brooke R.
    This brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow to the crease! It has just the right shape and amount to make a perfect crease every time. It is an inexpensive brush and can be found at your local stores!
    Darian J.
    Belton, MO
    I actually really love this brush! I've noticed some e.l.f products are phenomenal and some aren't so great BUT all of their products are super affordable so wether you have found a gem or something that's just okay it's still worth what you paid or maybe even more! This brush is great for blending! Makes it a lot easier I switch back and forth between this brush and my morphe blending brush.
    Charlotte K.
    The brush/bristles themselves are actually smaller than I'd anticipated, but I actually don't mind. It helps me to really get in the crease with my smaller eyes. I use this pretty much every time I apply eyeshadow.
    Kadee B.
    I really like this line of Elf brushes and this one specifically. It is super soft and easy to blend with. It picks up product well and evenly applies it. It also blends product nicely. I have had several of these and none ever seem to break or lose bristles. I would recommend trying them out.
    Kristen C.
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    I didn’t think I’d like this because it’s pretty flimsy, but I LOVE it.

This is perfect for outer corner dark colors where you want to concentrate blending it out without blending into your transition shade. It’s small enough to be focused. Definitely a great purchase and so easy to clean.
    Rosemarie R.
    Elfs line of makeup brushes really impress me. I have this specific brush in my collection. I got it at walmart for $3. It is such good quality, I don't know why anyone would go out and spend a bunch of money on a brush when this one works just as well. I would recommend.
    Jara V.
    Is it a good blending brush?
    dose it work well with drugstore make up or high end make up ?
    Amber M.
    Is elf good when it comes to cosmetic brushes?
    krystal ☺.
    Does this work well as other drugstore crease brushes?
    Jacee W.
    San Diego, CA
    Do these elf brushes blend well with darker colors?