BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Contouring Kits

Designed to highlight, sharpen, and sculpt this Cream Contour Palette gives you a professional finish every time.

HOW TO USE
Create your customized contouring shade by mixing and matching on the back of your hand.
With a contouring brush, apply over the hairline, temples, sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
Apply the highlighting shade over the brow bone, cheekbones, down the center of the nose, and over the Cupid’s bow.
Blend out the shades using circular motions to create a seamless finish.

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Tricontanyl Pvp. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

• How does this one compare to the pressed powder contour palette ...1 Answers
  • What are the pros and cons?2 Answers
  • Which is better, e.l.f. Contour Palette or their e.l.f. Cream Co...4 Answers
e.l.f. Cream Contour Palette
  • "this is a good palette,creamy and easy to blend. i like to use the elf small stippling brush to blend this,and then i lightly set it with powder. the shades are neutral,not too warm and not too cool,and it's not a greasy formula. i was super happy they had a shade that matched my pale skin! 💖 this doesn't look streaky or greasy,and it wears quite well throughout the day. i got this on sale on the elf website,so i believe i got it for around $5-6. i wanted to buy this to see if i was into cream contouring,and it's great for the days that i want it. i would definitely recommend to beginners like myself." in 180 reviews
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
With my depressingly dry skin lately, I’ve been using liquid and cream face products more frequently. I’ve only just started venturing into the world of cream contouring, which I’m loving for when I want a more defined and long-lasting look. Up until now, there had not been many cream contouring products at the drugstore, but that’s changed with the release of the new elf cream contour palette. The new palette is housed in the same square 4-pan packaging with a generous interior mirror. Each square of product is a little over an inch wide, so you get a decent amount of each shade as well. With only one shade range available currently, the palette does have three separate bronzers that can work across many skin tones, and a yellow-toned matte highlight. I like to warm these up by swirling my finger in the product before application to get the right consistency for blending. By the time I apply, they’re thin but pigmented with a slick texture that’s great for diffusing with a sponge. Once they dry down, they have a powder finish without any dewiness, but never accentuate my dry patches. They layer very easily and go from subtle to intense quickly, and over my normal foundation stay put for at least 5 hours before fading with my combination skin.  hope that e.l.f. puts out one more version of this palette with cooler tones to serve even more skin tones. In the mean time, though, this is a workhorse of a palette that places nicely with my combo skin and helps me shape my face with a long lasting contour that can either be subtle for every day, or dramatic as Kim K.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I have always used powder contour and elf was my ride or die powder contour for awhile until I realized it was a little muddy looking because I wasn't able to blend it well. So I switched to cream contour and of course had to try out elf first. If you have very fair skin, this contour palette wouldn't really work for you I don't think. But for my medium light skin tone I can use all four colors and they blend effortlessly. I usually never use the "highlight" shade in contour palettes because I have dark under eye circles and use shape tape concealer under them plus in ither highlight areas in the nose chin and forehead, so the highlight shade from contour palette isn't necessary to cake on top. BUT this highlight shade is a bit yellow tinted and I love to lightly put it under my eyes and other places before doing my concealer and it just adds that little extra conceal and highlight I needed in those areas. I use all three contour/bronze shades and they blend effortlessly to give me the perfect sculpted look. Elf knocks it out of the park once again with high quality products for a low price!
Cheyenne B.
Madison
Pros:
- Pigmented
- Good sized pans
- Affordable
- Good shade range
- Longs a decent amount of time

Cons:
- Dry (I had to add oil to mine to make it creamy and blendable)
- Hard to blend at times

Overall: I think this is a great product for someone just getting into contouring or just doesn't want to spend $40-$50 on higher end palettes because this does the same thing.
Jaqueline C.
Smithville, TN
I'm not a really big fan of this, it's a nice little contour palette for its price but I find this product a little to oily for my skin. I found myself using setting powder throughout the day because it was just leaving my skin oily throughout the day , I recommend it if you have dry skin , but if you have oily skin like I do , it won't necessary be your favorite. besides that it does its job.
dom f.
visalia
I love to use cream contour and they use a powder contour for a all day/night going out look, I feel like the powder really sets the contour, and I love this for first time trying out makeup products. Once again it's elf it's affordable and you can buy anything from here if you're a new makeup person and want try stuff, it's so affordable. I bought this to use, and it really blends out well
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
myah a.
This contour palette honestly did not work so well for me. It was not easy to blend out or apply. and it just did not look good on my skin. It always looked pretty dull and dusty and not really contoured. It was super cheap so it wasn't like I had wasted too much money. I personally would not use this again but who knows what didn't work for me could work for someone else!
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
Okay, when I first got this, I thought it was horrible. I made such a mess and it was so pigmented that I looked like a crazy person. BUT, after using it for doing my eyebrows, I love it. I’ve also found that barely touching it to your brush and then applying contour works better, so I’m back to using it for contour. Good for the price! Also good for eyebrows!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I love this palette is so incrediblypriced for the quality. I pick up 90% of my e.l.f. Stuff from target. I like to try out their products. Super affordable brand and some products are high end quality for dollar tree prices. This is a great buy.
Cassidy M.
Revere, MA
This is one of the best contour palletes out there!!! It’s super affordable and super amazing! It’s perfect for beginners. It’s super easy to blend. It’s got 3 different shades in it to pick from. You can use it even when you get tanner cause it’s got darker shades to chose from. My skin tone is light/medium and it’s perfect for me. It’s super creamy and doesn’t get patchy when applying it! It’s 6 dollars and you can buy it from so many different stores! Ulta, target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. I strongly recommend people to try this pallete!

kate l.
Oxnard, CA
does this blend good ? is it sticky ?
Katelyn V.
How does this blend? Is it okay on fair skin?
Crismel R.
I'm not really sure what this product might mean, could you please tell me?
Amelija M.
Vilnius
Ashley S.
Versailles
I have worn makeup a few times but ive never done it myself where do i even begin to start when it comes to eye shadow or anything