BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Zapper (0.2-Fl Oz) roller. It helps you to get rid of unsightly acne quickly, and also helps to prevent it from coming back. This treatment utilizes ingredients such as witch hazel, salicylic acid, camphor and tea tree oil to effectively fight outbreaks. This overnight zit zapper is easy to use; simply roll it on before going to bed. It also reduces swelling and redness from irritated skin, minimizes your pores and creates a healthy look. e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Zapper:

• Roll-on formula
  • Includes camphor, witch hazel, tea tree oil and salicylic acid
  • Prevents acne and reduces redness and swelling
  • e.l.f. zit zapper minimizes pore size and clears skin

Warnings:

Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: keep out of eyes (Rinse with water to remove); using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (1.0%). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Distillate, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil.

• I’m curious to know what does this product do?1 Answers
  • how well does this work and has any one had a bad reaction2 Answers
  • I am so in love with this works wonderfully. i was just l...2 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Zapper
  • "It doesn't necessarily get rid of the zits that you currently have, but it does help w/ future breakouts in problem areas and it helps dry up the shine." in 20 reviews
  • "It seems to last forever, but if you are using it on several areas you will need to make sure to shake it up and down to keep it fluidly running over the roller ball." in 18 reviews
  • "I have never enjoyed spot acne treatments and really am not a fan of Salicylic Acid products as they usually break me out even MORE." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this on any deep nodules through out the day (2x) to keep the area clean and it helps them go away faster but not completely!" in 15 reviews
  • "If a do get a break out I will put that little baby right on the zit and by the next day it is either gone or has really gone down." in 11 reviews
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I used to use this religiously.  It is meant to dry out a zit, and normally worked overnight for me.  While it was a nice immediate fix, it was quite drying, so over time my skin didn't love it.  I think that you're better off investing in a long term skin care routine that is going to take care of your skin, than using something as harsh as this repeatedly on your skin.
Kara D.
This stuff has far exceeded my expectations. For the price, I did not expect a miracle worker but I found exactly that. This is incredibly affordable and easy to keep in your purse and use whenever you need it. It's a rollerball applicator that you apply to any zits and it helps clear them up so quickly! I would highly recommend this to anyone that gets the occasional unwelcome zit here and there.

- bought at Target
- perfect for carrying around with you
- super affordable
- actually WORKS

10/10 recommend!
Jennifer W.
This product did absolutely nothing for me now that could just be me as a person this might work well for someone else it is extremely inexpensive so for the price it's honestly worth a try to see if it is something that will work for you I just found that it made absolutely no difference even after months of use.
joz p.
i absolutely loved this product and im sad to hear that its been discontinued. it didnt quite eliminate zits however it very quickly helped to diminish their size and overall redness. it was a great price and lasted a long time
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I know this product has been discontinued, but, if you can find it online, I definitely recommend it. It's my holy grail zit product. Works SO well. I put it on a pimple at night and it's gone in the morning.
Emily M.
Lexington
I did not like this product one bit. I don't think it really did anything for me. It was very disappointing in my eyes. I love elf cosmetics but I am not a fan of this product. I would not recommend it.
Kailee G.
Ok so if you are really looking for something that works fast, this is it! This product is very affordable and works every time. I recommend it to everyone who ask!! Elf is a great product that has so many options.
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
This product is amazing! I have tried looking for it in the stores but I cannot find it. I think it gets rid of my pimples. It is cheap and it works. I would recommend this product to a friend. It does wonders.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
This doesn't necessarily get rid of zits, but it does help preventing new ones from coming. Whenever I feel a new zit about to form, I'll put this on & the next day it'll have shrunk or left my face. It doesn't really work on existing zits on my skin but it's great at getting rid of ones about to form. I wish the packaging was different so it's more sanitary.
Barbara H.
I use this product when I feel a blemish coming on to stop it in its tracks and it works almost every time. If a problem spot appears before I can apply it, it gets rid of my blemish really fast.
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product have a smell?
Scarlett S.
Does it work fast , does it even work at all?
Brittany F.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love ELF products but haven't found this in any store... where did you buy yours at?
Renee K.
Tonawanda, NY
Honestly, how does this product work? is it salicylic acid?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How would you compare this product to your other spot treatments? (proactiv, zatzyt, benzol peroxide creams..) And with the rollerball, shouldn't it be sanitized somehow...the other products are squeeze so you can put it on a clean finger or brush and put it on the spot..but this rolls over it so you keep adding onto bacteria and rolling it on your skin again.