BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create your whole #fotd and get out the door with this all-in-one palette. Features customizable, high pigment shades designed to pop on any skin tone. The breathable, performance formulas are sweat resistant, won’t clog pores, and will keep up with you!

How To Use:
Apply with fingertips or included brush to the lips and/or cheeks. Blend as needed.

Ingredients
Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Kaolin, Magnesium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Polyglycerin-10 Esters, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

Caitlin M.
Staff
I am a makeup minimalist, so multi-purpose products are my go to! I've been wearing this palette pretty religiously since getting my hands on it. The pigments are very creamy and super easy to blend and apply.

And the color options are wearable—highlight, two versions of rouge and a solid brown for contour. I actually have been going crazy and using this on my lids too, which I'm finding work best for me! A dab or two of color on my lids, on my cheeks, and lip and I'm good to go.

Now when it comes to the workout factor. I'm a runner and always training for a race. (Plus I walk an hour to work each day!) Although I don't typically wear makeup for my workouts, I've worn these creams on several post-work runs and haven't noticed any smears or unsightly smudges from sweat. And because the formula is so easy to apply (you can use your finger!), touch ups are super easy for those times I go from running to dinner!
Keyshia C.
New York
The shades are super wearable and pigmented even on my medium/tan skin, it also fades beautifully throughout the day. Now despite this, I had to stop using this product because it definitely clogged my pores and broke me out. This product was not good for me (though someone else would really enjoy it) and I suggest elf to either reformulate or change its claims for this product.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
This is a surprisingly good product! The creams are very pigmented, super blendable, and very pigmented. With or without a Setting Spray, I found that these lasted throughout my hardest workouts and all day afterwards. I love it!
Kristen C.
It was okay I wouldn’t buy this again but I also do not like wearing makeup while working out. Left my face super oily and I broke out from it.
Fitness I.
Very creamy lip colors , love the consistency and texture. The colors are amazing . I love that this palette can be used for any occasion
Berlinda R.
hamilton
Such a great product !!!!!!!! Love it soo much!!!! Exactly what I expected it to be !! So excited to receive my second item!!!!!!!!!
Samantha W.
Really really like this will always buy it again and again heart heart heart hurt hurt hurt hurt heart heart heart heart
Suleika A.
New York
This is great I put some makeup when am going to the gym and this work perfect with no foundation in your chicks
Einalem G.
Orlando
It super nice cuz is 2 in 1 i love the color is so pretty on the lips and smooth it feel like heaven
Georgia H.
Leicester
Love this product it carves out your lips really well makes them pop and look bigger the coulors are intense which I love the cheek colours match all skin tones and the product I would recommend to anybody and yep I would so buy again go get yours e.l.f. Cosmetics Workout Ready Lip & Cheek Palette
Katelyn V.
Are these in stores yet or only online?
Rehanna S.
Oh my gosh this looks beautiful, does it last? Is it sticky?
Seena t.
Salwa
Has anyone used it? will it look oily? How long will it stay?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Is this one of the same quality as the other e.l.f. products?
Kellie S.
London , KY
Has anyone tried this product? Wondering how well they actually hold up with sweat?

Walmart