e.l.f. Cosmetics Well Compact Eye Makeup Palette uploaded by Maria Antonia T.e.l.f. Cosmetics Well Compact Eye Makeup Palette uploaded by Manuela S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This 6-piece eye shadow palette features a fun pattern for a totally unique design. The beautiful soft textures melt into your skin for vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the colors to achieve your desired look. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades. Includes one double-sided eye shadow applicator.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love e.l.f. cosmetics. Their eyeshadows are really pigmented and apply really well. I will continue to purchase." in 8 reviews
  • "I live this palette because it shimmery and has the cool and warm colors that you need to make a gorgeous eye! Whether it's day or night you will love this long lasting eye makeup palette. " in 3 reviews
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
Review for: Smoky more...
I love this!! Its so cheap and a great doup to higher end products.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Especially if you are just starting out in makeup
Mag L.
I love elf cosmetics. However, this eyeshadow is not my cup of tea. It is not pigmented at all!! It flakes off right after you put it on. Buy elf eyeliner and mascara and go to colourpop for eyeshadow.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Smoky more...
I absolutely love elf makeup because they are so affordable and they are good prices for quality makeup. I’ve been using Elf since its early ages and this mini palette is one of my favorite that I always have to have.
Kayla J.
Long Is City, NY
Great smoky eye with a pop eye makeup palette! I use this palette for day, night and even shows! For its price, it stays well with a little bit of foundation underneath. I definitely recommend for someone on a budget looking for an everyday eyeshadow!
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
These eye shadows are so cheap and very pigmented for the price ! This is my go to brand when I'm broke and they actually cover really well. I've even been able to order these products online for some change with free shipping !
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I love the 6 piece Well Compact Eye Makeup Pallet! It's so small and compact that it fits right in my purse, making it easy to change my look from day to night! I love the more neutral shades because they go well with every look!
Nayeli D.
The product it's amazing it has a lot of color it makes your eyes look good and it's good using it when your going to an event and it's easy to apply but depends what color your applying it with, also has good value for the price. I like it to be honest.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I Love this shadow! It goes on smooth & deep. The colors are awesome and they blend together nicely. I have tried several of elfs eye shadow pallets and I really am loving the colors and textures that elf is using.
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
e.l.f. eye makeup palette is not only priced well but it's easy to use and looks great! I have green eyes and this palette just made my eyes pop! I got compliments from everyone.
Jenna L.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Smoky, Other more...
I own many of these and love them. These, much like other elf shadows, come with a brush. They are well pigmented and very pretty colors. I've used these for quiet a while and will continue to!