MakeupEye MakeupMascarae.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara

Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara

Volumizing & Defining Mascara

Is it good? [product:elf-cosmetics-volumizing-&-defining-mascara]
Is this product good? I want to try it but don’t want to waste my money if it’s not good! [product:elf-cosmetics-lengthening-&-volumizing-mascara]
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara!
Product Highlights
Love to find a mask of eyelashes that would allow me to define and enhance the look in a single package, its rounded tip helps me to give volume while the rest lengthens my eyelashesin reviews
Keili A.
Sevierville, TN
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Keili A.
This mascara is so good I like it a lot because it highlights my eyelashes a lot. personally I think it is a good product☺️
Prerna A.
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Prerna A.
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Prerna A.
Love the volume this provides. Not kengthening but doesn't claim to be. A bit clumpy if you are into that, this will be good for you.
Tiffany S.
Peoria, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Tiffany S.
a friend told me that she used this mascara and that it was amazing. I am looking for a mascara that give me full, and volume, and spreads my lashes evenly. This mascara does not do that. I wouldn't buy again.
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Marieh T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Esta es de una de mis máscaras fv! Siempre la tengo en mi bolsa para uso de diario! Elf Es una marca increíble! Diversidad y buena calidad
Jenny L.
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Jenny L.
Absolutely love love love this mascara. I have no idea why people spent so much money for high end product when this one does the job for half the price!
NY J.
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by NY J.
I love all these !! They are so pigmented and lift my lashes so well .Elf Cosmetics Volumizing Mascara I use it often because I love it so much .
Kristen T.
Bunnell, FL
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by Kristen T.
For only being $4 this is a GREAT mascara! I bought when out of town looking for something quick and cheap but wasn’t expecting anything great. This is the only mascara I use now! No clumping, no smudging!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Usually elf products aren’t bad especially for the very cheap price they are, but the mascara is awful! It’s super clumpy and it can literally be pulled off your lashes in little balls or clumps. I would not recommend and i would not purchase again.
iris V.
medford , OR
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by iris V.
Purchased at: Target
love this macara have gone through four of them already. there is nothing i would do to improve this product
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara uploaded by lori O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Elfs Volumizing and Defining mascara worked really well for me it didn't go on real thick like you would think and it didn't last over 6 hours without me noticing the difference i felt it could had better outcome and the end of the day very cost effective and packing very eye pleasing. Elf Cosmetics Volumizing & Defining Mascara

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa J.
il y a 2 mois
Lynnette L. il y a 2 mois
Elf mascara does nothing for me.theyre products are overrated.stick to other mascaras.wet n wild or nyc