BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Eyeliner

Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my ultimate favorite product! It is such a great buy! Ever since I started going eyeliner makeup this is the ONLY eyeliner I use. I always get asked which eyeliner I use and people are amazed because they think elf is a cheap brand but this product is so good I highly recommend it!!!!
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
I currently have e.l.f.'s liquid eyeliner in black and I have purchased it a number of times prior.  I continue to go back to this eyeliner because of the price and quality, granted that I do not frequently wear eyeliner, so I do not look to buy a more expensive one just to have it dry out from my infrequent usage.  This eyeliner is a nice, deep black, but I will say that it does tend to fade off of your face as the day goes on.  If I wanted to go out in the evening, I would have to apply another swipe of eyeliner on to ensure my makeup looked fresh and not faded.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn’t stay on all day, kinda breaks up into pieces after a while. You can tell you’ve had it on for a while if you wear it to long. Easy to apply though and I use the Black so it’s pretty dark which makes it easier to tell when it’s coming off.
Thania M.
Hickory
This liquid eyeliner is fabulous. It drys quick and is very fine. This product is also cheap but it’s worth more than what you pay. You can find this liquid eyeliner at any of your local drugstore. I highly recommend this product.
Madeline M.
Bell Gardens, CA
The price is great and so is the quality. I’ve tried high end eye liners and none of them are good enough as elf. This eyeliner changed my life and I’ve been using it for the past year, it’s the best eyeliner I’ve owned.
Taylir W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best eyeliner for creating that perfect wing. It isn’t too runny or clumpy which makes it a great formula. It is easy to apply and the wand is easy to hold. The pigment is great, you only have to apply it one time. For me it lasts all day. It never smudges or moves. The brush is very small and easy to work with and the price is amazing. You can purchase this wherever ELF is sold.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed emotions about this eyeliner. The applicator is really easy to use, because you can get a very precise wing. The only thing about this is very watery and can get kind of messy if you are not careful. But on the other hand it is super pigmented and super black which I love about my liner. The other thing is it is not a matte eyeliner, it is more shiny.
Alexis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this elf liquid eyeliner. The tip is VERY precise! It always helps me execute a perfect winged eyeliner look. The price is great as well. I use to use stila, but when I ran out of it I took a trip to target and picked up this eyeliner and I haven’t switched up since. Definitely my go-to liquid liner. It’s black and lasts all day for me! Can’t beat this one.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite liquid liner that is not from a high end brand.  I always keep some on hand.  This is very easy to apply and lasts a long time.  It seems to go a long way too before you notice that it is getting empty.  I have turned to another regular liquid liner, but I will always have this as a back up liner.
Anushay A.
Sugar Land , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This E.L.F liquid eyeliner is the best any one can use for the perfect stroke of a simple eye liner or some times for a wing which my sister always uses it for. Can be easily removed if gone wrong. ❤️