e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Faye P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

6 smokey eyeshadow colors and eyeshadow applicator. see more...

e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I purchased the Climate Zone palette and was really impressed with the pigmentation, texture, and lasting power of the eyeshadows. Some are amazing dupes for MAC shadows I think they are better quality than NYX shadows (although I like those too). These three shadows are supposed to be dupes (according to the Beauty Broadcast) for Shroom (lightest), Cork (mid), and Naked Lunch (bottom). I have similar colors in NYX and these are softer and more pigmented. " in 20 reviews
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this just to try since it was so cheap and it works fine but I couldn't seem to get it to stay on very long . Maybe it was just because I didn't have eye primer on , I will have to retry it .
Chardonnay W.
I really didn't like these eyeshadows. They're not very pigmented but they're only a dollar so it would be good for someone who wants to practice or maybe do a halloween look.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This palettes are pretty nice. They apply smoothly and blend out kind of easily. They don't last a long time tho. Even with an eyeshadow primer. But they are extremely affordable so I can't complain.
Shawna G.
Jackson, MI
The eyeshadows in this collection are VERY pigmented. I was pleasantly surprised to find a true black at such an affordable price! It's a great palette for your collection!
Angela C.
Butler, PA
Stumbled across this at Big lots, I picked it up because I liked the color pallet. I use almost everyday for some shade of black or grey. It's lasted me a really long time. Love ELF products and this one is no exception. I will definitely try to find again.
Maggie S.
Marietta, GA
I use to use this product very often and loved it. Elf has never been one of my favorite brands but I know it is continually making their line better and I can't wait to find great products by them.
Natalie ..
A fine palette. I don't wear eyeshadow often. I don't like the design because it is not practical. Lasts an average amount of time. Works fine with my brown eyes. Just a fine product. Does it's job but doesn't stand out
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
I love all E.L.F. cosmetic eyeshadow palette. I used it everyday. The color stays on the whole day without coming off and I don't need to reapply unless I'm planning to go out at night. I normally brought my e.l.f. eyeshadow palette at Sephora.
Yosseline D.
Guatemala
One of my biggest complaints about the palettes is that the lighter shades get smaller pans and the darker shades get larger pans. I usually hit pan on the lighter shades first.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
Not the most pigmented eyeshadow. But it's build-able. It's at a good value. It is not pricey. There is room for improvement. I am a first time user not a repeat user. I'm not sure if I would buy again.