e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Faye P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

6 smokey eyeshadow colors and eyeshadow applicator. see more...

e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I purchased the Climate Zone palette and was really impressed with the pigmentation, texture, and lasting power of the eyeshadows. Some are amazing dupes for MAC shadows I think they are better quality than NYX shadows (although I like those too). These three shadows are supposed to be dupes (according to the Beauty Broadcast) for Shroom (lightest), Cork (mid), and Naked Lunch (bottom). I have similar colors in NYX and these are softer and more pigmented. " in 20 reviews
Brittany M.
The product was very under pigmented and packaging was cheap. The shape of packaging made it difficult to chose a shade and apply with the dividers at random angles. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Yesenia P.
Me encanta la marca e.l.f porque es muy pero muy barata, y es muy buena calidad de productos. Las sombras son muy picmentadas, los labiales duran mucho. Se pueden comparar con marcas mas caras y de mejor calidad, pero aun asi son muy buenas las sombras de la marca e.l.f
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I bought a few of these a few years ago because I really liked the color. They are fun for starter kits. Personally, I don't think these shadows are very pigmented. I also don't like how small the shadows are, it makes it a little difficult to get the powder with a larger brush. Overall, okay but not my preference.
Nikki B.
I love ELF products because they are SO VERY affordable and easy to find. I am a repeat user and would definitely buy again! I use it at least once a week and sometimes blend it with other products I buy. Would buy again and would tell others to buy!
Bint A.
Horrible eyeshadow. No pigment at all even with primer or wetting the brush. I use a different brush because this one is like a kids toy. I used this once and couldn't go out with it so I threw it away. I would t buy it again but there are a lot of great elf products.
Sandra L.
I like eld products but the shadows arent the best quality. I bought this and a buch of single color shadows for the build your own pallette. Giving 3 stars because you kind of have to build these shadows up for the vibrant color that shows in pictures.
Kim W.
I love all elf products. All other shadows I have fried fade or disappear by the end of the day. Elf shadows stay put all day long! And they are much cheaper than the department store shadows. Win, win.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is a really nice every day smokey eye palette. I find the colors here are not as pigmented and color packed as some so I would consider this a daytime palette. You can create softer looks easily with it.
Darla B.
Tiona, PA
all of these products are usable with other eye shadows. I use this several times a week . It is very nice to use. I have introduced this to many friends . I have brown eyes , this really make the eye open, yes i would definitely recommend this product
Nataly S.
No me gustaron para nada, no pigmentan, el color no dura en los ojos, hay que echarse mucha cantidad para lograr un color bonito pero aun asi se desvanece en el transcurso del dia.