e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Faye P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

6 smokey eyeshadow colors and eyeshadow applicator. see more...

e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I purchased the Climate Zone palette and was really impressed with the pigmentation, texture, and lasting power of the eyeshadows. Some are amazing dupes for MAC shadows I think they are better quality than NYX shadows (although I like those too). These three shadows are supposed to be dupes (according to the Beauty Broadcast) for Shroom (lightest), Cork (mid), and Naked Lunch (bottom). I have similar colors in NYX and these are softer and more pigmented. " in 20 reviews
Riley K.
This paette is not one of my personal favorites as I find it seems to be made very cheaply. There is barley any pigment in this product and the consistency is very chalky. Without primer this eyeshadow is a mess because it creases within hours. If you want a pigmented, smooth palette this is not the way to go.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these eyeshadows because it was really cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The formula is super powdery and it's not long lasting at all on you eyelids. It's really difficult to get a contrast on your eye because the colors become muddy
angela l.
El Mirage, AZ
elf is a great brand to buy!! these eyeshadows are so beautiful ad last all day long!! you can try the different colors and fall in love with all of them!! I buy my products from Walmart, but u can buy it on amazon as well. id definitely recommend buying and trying this product. its worth it!!!
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
Generally speaking its a good pallet. Its small, and for the price you really cant go wrong. Its powdery but most of elf shadows are based on the price. i would repurchase. because the price cant be beat.
Jasmine H.
Gainesville, GA
got this as a christmas present and i honestly use it more than my naked pallets. I have blue eyes and these colors look great on me. i haven't hit pan yet and have been using this product for a few months now so I would definitely recommend it!!!!
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love elf products they are a great pproduct to use. I use this product every day.i like the colors in the palettes. The product is very long lastingI would lowet the price.I got this product from Gabriels Brothers ,a low end warehouse store.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
Elf is my all-time favorite brand of makeup. There make up is super cheap and last a long time. you don't have to apply multiple times and you get way more out of it then the price makes you think. Its super good quality, super cheap, super pretty, and works with all people.
Super affordable for anyone gives enough amount for pigment but not super crazy. I highly recommend this for makeup starters. Does dont give irritation or infection in anyway. Super light weight and makes amazing eye looks for all skin types and skin color.
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
I really heard good things about this little palette but I was let down. The colors where patchy and had no pigmentation. It really does not compare to others. The price was great but the product it self was not. I would not buy this product again.
Valerie M.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow has so much pigment even better than some of my highend palettes. I suggest you buy this palette if your thinking about buying had mine forever now and i still reach for it. Great price