BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Cosmetics Vol 1 Geo Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I purchased the Climate Zone palette and was really impressed with the pigmentation, texture, and lasting power of the eyeshadows. Some are amazing dupes for MAC shadows I think they are better quality than NYX shadows (although I like those too). These three shadows are supposed to be dupes (according to the Beauty Broadcast) for Shroom (lightest), Cork (mid), and Naked Lunch (bottom). I have similar colors in NYX and these are softer and more pigmented. " in 20 reviews
Lindsey B.
These are good for drugstore eyeshadows. They are affordable and pigmented for the dark shadows, but the color payoff is hit or miss for the lighter shadows. They are also some what chalky and hard to apply due to fallout. I will however buy again because of the bright colors I do not want to spend a lot on.
Bri R.
This is a great palette for someone who is beginning in makeup. There are 144 colors, which all have good pigment. Come colors are chalky and there can be a lot of fallout while applying. They do last all day with the right primers. I think it was $10-15, so VERY cheap and worth having in your collection.
Rajeshwari E.
The packaging is a cool concept but I was not happy with the quality of the eyeshadow it self. There was a lot of fallout and the shadow it self was not at all opaque. You would need primer/concealer under the shadow and some face oil or serum added to the brush or your finger to blend with the shadow to be able to see the shadow at all. I do not recommend this palette
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It is not that well pigmented and a lot of fall out and not very long lasting and just not a good eye shadow I would like it to blend out more and work but for the price you can't bear it and it's good for the price but definitely not an everyday wear and if it was more bizarre colors it would be beautiful
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
I usually go for more warm colors so I thought it would be fun to try this cool tone palette, but I didn't really like it. The colors didn't suit my complexion, but I also found the shadows to be too powdery and that they didn't stay on very long and seemed to cake in the creases of my eyes.
Cassondra C.
I have this palette in warm brown neutrals not the cool grays shown here. However it's a wonderful palette! I love the color choices but I wish there was more of my favorite colors. The price is amazing and the longevity is perfect. Highly recommend trying this palette!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
This piece was actually one of my first e.l.f cosmetics eye shadow palettes and I totally love it. I love the colors that are offered in the six pieces. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and it is definitely easy to use without too much fighting and fussing with the colors.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
I did not like these eye shadows at all. The package or box is too small to fit a regular sized brush. I struggled to get pigment off of it. I had to pack on layers and layers to get a good solid color. And through out the day it started creasing. Not very good. Many E.l.f products I've tried are great but not this one.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I love this palette! It's got great colors that can create many eye looks, and it's perfect for traveling. It also has really good pigmentation, and it is easy to use! I would totally recommend this and buy it again!
Chantel N.
I recently got this pallet in my stocking for Christmas, and it has been my go to ever since! I would love to try even more colors of ELF's eye shadows! They are absolutely stunning and the pay off is phenomenal! Not to mention the price point is great!