BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Velvet Matte Lipstick - This silky, matte e.l.f. Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan oil, rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips. Cruelty free and vegan. - Velvet Matte Lipstick see more...

Buy on Target*
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
The Velvet Matte lipstick by e.l.f. comes in about 10 shades and is by far the Esscence of its name... a matte lipstick that goes on velvety smooth and fine. Its not quick drying and wont stain. It does not last super long like some mattes, yet is moisturizing. I have found that I just barely sprinkle some dusty powder or shadow a top center of bottom lip and ever so gently blot together- it prolongs setting and wear time! Velvet Matte Lipsticktarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara
Ana L.
Saint Joseph, MI
It's a really practical makeup to have is supper accessible and i love how you can try different colors and the price is just right affordable for an everyday use as a basic to take my kids to school and to use at my part time job I have a few colors of it!
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
This I️s not the best lipstick out there I️t is cheap which I️s good but I️t could be way better, the pigmentation was not good and the formula was bad maybe I️t was the color but I would not recommend this
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
Decent quality for the price. I would recommend it for sure and I would purchase it again. I’ve only bought it once but I know people who’ve purchased multiple times and have all loved the quality and price of this product
Olivia R.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is a very fun and cute color. I love the packaging. However the product did not go on as smoothly and easily as I had hoped. I feel like a lip liner would be necessary too. But overall I would use it again!
Natalee R.
Springdale, AR
This product is not so good. It has a pretty color but kinda hard to apply because it is rough. I had to mix mine up with other lipsticks to make it softer and easier to apply. Other than that it is at a great price.
#madein🇻🇪 📍.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s an OK product for the price you pay. I buy all Elf products at Target . This kind of lipstick in particular it’s not pigmented or matte.

Product in the picture: Elf “flirty and fabulous”
Karina B.
chula vista
I really didn’t like this product because I thought the lipstick would stay on longer and have a better texture but it didn’t meet my expectations and would honestly never by this product again anymore
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this lipstick a few weeks ago and love it! I wore it the other day for about 7 hours and the product faded very minimally. I ate two meals and didn't need to reapply. At the end of the day, the lipstick started to clump up and fade in the middle of my lips, but that could have been avoided if I had reapplied. It tends to dry my lips out but I expected that out of a matte lipstick.
Jane 💕.
Mattoon, IL
I love the color, and it matches well with blonde hair. Especially when you're feeling a little girly! It definitely met my expectations, and it's long lasting. I would definitely recommend to all. It was decently priced too!
Nur A.
Pigmented and long lasting?