BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Velvet Matte Lipstick - This silky, matte e.l.f. Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan oil, rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips. Cruelty free and vegan. - Velvet Matte Lipstick see more...

Buy on Target*
Jenna K.
For the price - you can't go wrong. I love buying ELF lipsticks to try out different colors. This one is definitely pink - but it very flattering. As other reviewers have said - if your lips aren't smooth on application it can look cakey. It doesn't last that long - maybe a couple hours. However, it didn't dry out my lips which is nice. I'd say go for it if you're looking to test out a new color.
Cayleen C.
Chicago
The lipstick is very cheap and doesn’t offer much product who buys it but for the price it is reasonable . When buying a matte lipstick everyone must keep in mind that mostly all the products will dry out your lips and this product certainly did so.. it does not last for a very long time and does stain things , thusmeaning it doesn’t stay firm to your face and can blur/smudge. Watch out if you reapply the product because it will leave a cakey / crumbly lipped look . I recommend if you buy this product to keep lips clean when applied and if their is need for re application to clean lips before hand. It is workeable though , the product does what it’s suppose to do, just make sure lips are moisturized and to keep lips moisturized after usage.I would recommend this if someone were in want of a cheap matte lipstick, the lipstick itself is workeable even through out its problems.
Review
This is a great product I just picked the wrong shade for myself. It is a very creamy consistency it applies nicely in the pigmentation is great when I think about this shade it’s very very very bright coral so if that’s what you’re looking for and this will be a great lipstick and I’m pretty sure it’s around three dollars so that’s another great deal.
Marissa S.
Long Beach
You get what you pay for with this product. I love most of elf’s products but their lipstick has never worked for me. It doesn’t glide on at all, making it very hard to get on your lips. It looks sloppy and uneven when I do get it on.
Isabella B.
Super easy to apply!It doesn’t dry out your lips and is very long lasting! For the price its surprising that it lasts how long it does!On a normal day it can last me all day but if its hot it will last me about half a day!
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this.
Grace C.
granville
This product was over all ok. I’ve only used it a couple of times. The outside presentation was nice. Very simple and clean. It is a great price though! It’s very affordable. I would buy again just because it was a good color pay off for the price!
Ortencia M.
Conroe, Texas
Loved this matte lipstick, it apllies beautifully and it doesn't smudge at all. It doesn't completely transfer but uf it does you are left with a lip stain at the end of the day, which also looks quite lovely.
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I love anything elf n I especially love the lipstick not only does it cover well but it also has the lip balm underneath it which comes in handy when u don't realize ur almost out of lipstick
Trinidad P.
I really like the color and pigmentation of this lipstick. It's sort of hot pink but not too out there. However it is not long lasting and has to be reapplied often. It is matte and smooth when applying but dries out, so I would recommended using with a lip balm especially of you're going to reapply. Overall keeping the price in consideration it's an alright lipstick.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Is this also moisturizing?