BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Velvet Matte Lipstick - This silky, matte e.l.f. Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan oil, rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips. Cruelty free and vegan. - Velvet Matte Lipstick see more...

Cayleen C.
Chicago
The lipstick is very cheap and doesn’t offer much product who buys it but for the price it is reasonable . When buying a matte lipstick everyone must keep in mind that mostly all the products will dry out your lips and this product certainly did so.. it does not last for a very long time and does stain things , thusmeaning it doesn’t stay firm to your face and can blur/smudge. Watch out if you reapply the product because it will leave a cakey / crumbly lipped look . I recommend if you buy this product to keep lips clean when applied and if their is need for re application to clean lips before hand. It is workeable though , the product does what it’s suppose to do, just make sure lips are moisturized and to keep lips moisturized after usage.I would recommend this if someone were in want of a cheap matte lipstick, the lipstick itself is workeable even through out its problems.
Vanna S.
Princeton
This product has a very good pigmentation when putting it on. After applying though it loses color quickly and wears off very easily. I usually apply a translucent powder before I use it to keep the color a little longer, but with this product that doesn't even work mostly. I wouldn't really recommend.
Meaghan C.
I don’t usually wear lipstick, however I bought this for Halloween. I wanted a red lip stick that would go on smoothly without having to apply lip liner as well. This did not disappoint, I put it on and you actually couldn’t tell that I didn’t have liner on because it went on so smooth and straight.
Kailey V.
sneads ferry
this color is beautiful! I love it so so much, and the packaging is great. The price is amazing for this product with such high value. I will definitely buy this again in different colors. Definitely recommend!!!
Augusta T.
Concord
I love, love, LOVE e.l.f products! They're amazing and super affordable. This lipstick impressed me just like everything this brand does. It doesn't dry out my lips, has great pigment and great coverage. It also has pretty good staying power as well! E.l.f has never let me down and they certainly did not with this lipstick!
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The color seemed like a little different when it was applied. I was expecting a darker red with some body but it really was pinker when applied and it seemed to stain but not really evenly apply.
Cheyanne D.
I love this product. Great for those who are on a budget. The packaging is firm and reliable. Its smooth and stays a fair amount of time for a lipstick at this price.
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
Love!
I love this product so much! I also love that is has en extra lipstick compartment on it as well! Secret stash is the way to go! A must have! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliatore.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick
Cyrena-Isabel G.
Lakeland, FL
It was bright. Kinda hard to apply of course but at the same time it was easy😐. It didn't last very long cause I drunk a lot of water. I got it at Walmart it didn't cost very much. And I would recommend to others.
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
I've bought two of these moisturizing lip sticks and they are awesome! You can apply within the lines and don't have to worry about bleeding or using a lip liner. e.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick