BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky, matte lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan Oil, Rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips.

How To Use:

1. Apply to bare lips.
  2. For precise, even application apply with a lip brush, blending the color from the outside in.

Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Neotame, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499)

• How does the formula of this lipstick compare to other po...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
  • really want to try this out but is it cakey and smudgy ?2 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick
  • "This work so great and i love the color it's long lasting and I got at target and affordable" in 94 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite elf lipstick. It is matte yet extremely creamy and does not dry out. The shades are so pigmented and beautiful. " in 75 reviews
  • "Loved the selection for lipstick colors. So many to choose from and perfect moisturizing for the lips. Elf has so many great products that I love" in 60 reviews
Mandy K.
Grand Blanc
The nice thing about this lipstick is that it works pretty well for how cheap it is. Is it the best lipstick I own? No. It still cracks after a few hours and drys out my lips. But compared to other budget lipsticks, it isn't bad. It at least applies on really smooth, and goes longer before cracking compared to other cheap lipsticks. Overall, not bad for the price.
Kenan D.
Fern Bch, FL
One of my favorite matte lipsticks. It applies on smoothly and most importantly (in my opinion) applies on even with the first application !! I have purchased a ton of different lipsticks that does not cover your entire lips evenly with the first application. There would be spots on your lips that the lipstick didn’t cover and it just looked sloppy and unfinished.
Caitlin H.
Knoxville
I absolutely love this lipstick! elf was one of the first brands that I found that I really liked and it wasn't hard to see why! They have really sleek and easy to hold packaging and the product just glides on! I would recommend it to anyone looking to try a new brand or even just looking for a cheaper alternative to the more high end brands!
Jessica P.
Dewitt
love love loooove this product! the colors are amazing. These are pretty good priced which make them a good choice for people who are on budgets or maybe want to try it for the first time but do not want to spend a lot of money if they are not going to like them. they are great products and definitely worth trying.
Cassandra S.
Review for: Berry Bordeaux more...
This lipstick has a comfortable matte finish that still leaves your lips feeling moisturizing. The Berry Bordeaux is a very deep beautiful wine color that comes in a sleek black tube that shows the shade in the very bottom. This shade is very pigmented so it’s best to use a light hand and build up the shade as you go. It applies smooth and creamy and doesn’t feel sticky or tacky. The product comes in 8 other shades

▪️Vampy Violet
▪️Dark Brown
▪️Bold Berry
▪️Flirty Flamingo
▪️Fuchsia Fantasy
▪️Ruby Red
▪️Deep Burgundy
▪️Blushing Brown

For such an affordable price I can’t wait to get my hands on the other shades.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Berry Bordeaux more...
For me, since I’m pretty light with blonde hair and blue eyes I felt tha this lipstick was a little intimidating when I first opened it. The color is... wow... But I took a deep breath, dabbed it on and to my surprise I really liked it. As long as I applied it with a light hand, the color was very flattering. A nice deep berry but not too crazy. Suitable for night time or even certain day looks. It went on smoothly, but I did find it a little drying after a while. And while I needed to reapply after a few hours, that’s the way it is for most lipsticks. (I did not use a lip primer with it, so that could extend the longevity.). I have to say though, for the price you can’t beat it. e.l.f. Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick
Sam G.
One of my favs this season. Love this dark plummy purple color. Wear it constantly. The pigment is rich and and although it is matte it is not drying at all. Great lipstick from a great brand. I use e.l.f cosmetics a lot in my professional kit as well as at home in my own makeup bag.
Kassidy J.
Enterprise
I highly recommend this product, it works great and applies beautifully. The shades are beautiful and very pigmented. The price is excellent for the product you receive. The product has beautiful sleek packaging and I love the lip balm at the bottom of the lipstick tub.
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
e.l.f. always makes great products at a great price point. The colors are so vibrant and I have these in a few shades. Easy to apply, glides right on the lips, has a good wear time for a matte, and is beautiful in every shade. I will be buying these again soon!
Kayleigh C.
Clarksburg , WV
I love this lipstick! It lasts awhile even while eating and drinking. It’s an affordable product that I can find most anywhere but it lasts a long time so those times are very few and far between. I recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love this color I need more asap
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Is this also moisturizing?
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
really want to try this out but is it cakey and smudgy ?
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
How does the formula of this lipstick compare to other popular brands like Colourpop?
Fanii J.