e.l.f. Cosmetics Vampire Beauty Book Makeup uploaded by Victoria W.e.l.f. Cosmetics Vampire Beauty Book Makeup uploaded by Stephanie M.e.l.f. Cosmetics Vampire Beauty Book Makeup uploaded by Kristina G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kristina G.
I get so many compliments when wearing these shades on my eyes. Perfect for fall and gorgeous for Smokey eyes. Sooooo many pretty colors you can never go wrong with this time of year. Everyone asks what I'm wearing. Makes my eyes look so green! Also love the cute red lip gloss that comes with this set. The black mini liner and gorgeous red gloss give you the tools for an awesome red/black ombre look. This gloss is perfect for touch ups over your lipsticks (ESPECIALLY drying liquid ones) and unlike other glosses that go on sheer looking, this one goes on fully pigmented and a little goes a long way. I'll be sad when this palette finally hits pan and feel like I should've bought two when I had the chance. *Sidenote: most of these sets don't come with lashes, but this being a Halloween themed book that was a really nice touch and elf lashes are pretty decent for the inexpensive price. So this is also another good way to give those a try. Or just pick some up on your own. They make dramatic and natural and at only a dollar a pair, these are also great for beginners or people who only wear for special occasions and don't wanna spend tons of money on something they rarely use. If you have to trim to fit your eye, trim from the outside corners if you want them to look the most natural. Never trim from the inner corners because most lashes are tapered to get smaller in the inner corners of your eyes so they don't look too fake and can be worn more comfortably. This glue included is okay if you're a one time use kinda gal, but if you plan on using lashes regularly or making a habit of it, than invest in some higher quality glue for yourself. You'll thank yourself later.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
This is the perfect beauty book for Halloween along with the Wicked book that is not available to review, which is why I'm posting it here. The books show exactly how to achieve the look from the beauty book or you can always come up with your own look as these books have many different color variations. The formula of the shadows are very pigmented and last all day! I love the lashes, primers and lip glosses they add in the books as well! I recommend any e.l.f. beauty book!
Delia Z.
Burlington
I bought this for Halloween thinking I would use and discard since it was very affordable. Was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the product! I believe it's cruelty free which is a huge plus. I've actually kept it and continue to use the shadow that was in it for smoking my eye. Very cost effective!
Erica S.
I actually really love these beauty book looks! They're fun and can get you a pretty great look with the shades provided. This specific palette is darker and makes a great smokey eye if you're using it after your Halloween look! Great coverage for getting it from Walgreens.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
I have used this twice so far for the passed 2 Halloween's. I used when I was a vampire and then used when I was Harley Quinn. I love this palette! The price is awesome and very good quality. I highly recommend for that fun time of year!
Kiana M.
This Is The Best MakeUp Book For Halloween.. Yes It’s Easy To Apply & It’s Long Lasting.. It’s A Little Pricey But It’s Worth It. It Was My First Time Getting Get & I Love It. Yes I Would Recommend To A lot Of People.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
I'm a big E.L.F products fan not only because you can buy their product at an amazingly low price but the quality is very good. I bought this to achieve my Halloween Vampire French maid look and It came with eyelashes and all. The colors are prefect for this look. I'm still using the eyeshadows because the colors are perfect for the fall season.I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Bought this at a Rickys in NYC during October. The colors are dark, deep and gorgeous! It not only comes with eye shadows but black liner, black lip gloss, lashes and glue. Perfect t for any sultry look. I used this pallette way after Halloween and I payed less than $10. Another reason to love e.l.f.
Rebecca B.
I live for these sets that come out for the holidays. Especially the Halloween ones. Yeah the products aren't the best best but, for the price, I'm not mad at them. I've gotten a few good brushes from them, too
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
For one thing Elf has good makeup for lesser money it also good quality for your money . I really love kit especially since I love any thing to do with vampires it was a great Halloween it
Katelyn V.
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS? I neeeeeed this in my life.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How good is this? Is it only available on holloween....
Karelia Alejandra G.
This is a good product? I like a Vampire look, and that stuff.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
What does it look like inside?
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Where can I find this ? Can this be ordered online How well does the products work ???