e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner

This ink eyeliner has a unique ball tip that allows for perfectly controlled application. This innovative design helps keep your hand from shaking, making it easy to create a clean line of rich color.

Iss this eyeliner good?
Does this dry quickly?
Does this smudge a lot? I have watery eyes and tried elf waterproof pen eyeliner and was very disappointed. The search continues:(
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this eye liner so much it gives me a pretty bold cat eye and I would recommend it to everyonein reviews
Love love love this it's my go to every time very black very smooth and so easy to use recommend this one 100% and a money saver in reviews
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Shelby W.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Shelby W.
I use this eyeliner every day. Super easy to apply, stays on all day, and creates sharp wings
Daniela V.
Louisville, KY
e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Daniela V.
One of the best liquid liners loved the super Matt black color. It makes me feel ready to get my day started...If your one of the girls that live for that perfect cat eye this will def makes you feel more confident than ever #5stars
Karla G.
Laredo, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Karla G.
Love love love! The price is amazing the color is very black and the longevity is Amazing! I use this for work and it lasts all day. If your a fan of felt liner your going to love this one! Highly recommend!
Sasha S.
Sandy, UT
e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Sasha S.
Eyeliner is the most important part of all my makeup looks. I have been on the hunt for a good one for a while. I like that it wipes off easily if you need to fix it. It's jet black, long-lasting, and doesn't crease my base/foundation. And ofc the best part about elf is that it's CHEAP!
Vanessa B.
13560 amber rd
e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Control Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Vanessa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always struggled with using liner and I was afraid to spend 20 dollars on an expensive liner that I did not know how to use. This ELF liner is worth 3 BUCKS!!! The liner never gets dry and I’ve had this liner for 5 months and it’s still good as new!!!😍
Olivia R.
Davenport, FL
This eyeliner is just average. For the price it’s a good product, but there are definitely better ones out there even if you are in a low budget. My favorite is Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black. It’s better at resisting smudging and the pen as a whole is higher quality.
Hannah R.
This is definitely a decent eyeliner pen. It's good especially for the price. It's not the blackest eyeliner there is, but it's definitely black enough. It's very easy to apply and doesn't smudge like some do.
Ariana C.
Union City, NJ
The Brush is vey easy to use .Its such a nice color too. The product in itself is very easy and good The product is good.
Miranda V.
Lexington, SC
Prefer the felt tip pens but this one does a fine line and did not mess up like some brush style pens can. Nice clean lines, stays in place well
Annie G.
Carmel, NY
I’m not a fan of this eyeliner- it’s not long-lasting, fades quite quickly and doesn’t apply easily. I do usually love elf products so this was a disappointment.