Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush

Ultimate Blending Brush

Do the heads of these brushes stay on or pop off?(break)
[product:elf-cosmetics-ultimate-blending-brush-1-brushpack-of-1]
Can u use this for tinted moisturizers and or liquid foundations?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this brush. I have used it for powder, blush, contouring, and everything in between. I actually used this for the first time today with foundation and I loved how it made my skin look! I usually use a beauty blender, but this honestly works almost as well as that! It's THAT GOOD!in reviews
I've tried a beauty blended, liquid foundation brush and just using my hands to apply liquid foundation. All the previous methods always made the foundation look a little cake-y and didn't blend well. BUT THIS. It really doesn't blend well and it's so soft, I feel like I'm giving my face a massage :)in reviews
Amy W.
Angleton, TX
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Amy W.
I have used the Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush every day for years. They are great quality & not too expensive to replace. It’s my very favorite for easy coverage & blending.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Rihana C.
These brushes are very affordable, but good for the price point. These are great "beginner brushes" for that reason - you won't look like crap from really bad brushes, but you can buy a lot of them to see what you like using without going broke. They're cruelty-free and nice and soft, and blend pretty well. I have "better" brushes, but I still like to buy these!
Stacey S.
Charleston
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Stacey S.
Purchased at: CVS
Just bought and love for foundation! Easy application. And the price can’t be beat!!!
Amber R.
I absolutely love this brush. It is just as the name says, ultimate. You can use this for so many different things. Blending out foundation, applying powder, doing some extra blending, etc. I use it to apply pressed powders. I was using it for foundation until I realized how flawless using a beauty blender makes it look. But when I did use it for foundation, it didn't leave a streak and buffed it out really beautifully. And it's only like $6! That's just freaking amazing!
Fantashia J.
Scotland Neck, NC
Elf cosmetics have the most amazing brushes around. I love to use my elf foundation brush to buff in my foundation. The brush blends out my foundation beautifully, and leave my skin looking flawless. Elf brushes are also the cheapest brushes around. I choose elf products because they are inexpensive and incredible.
Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Paige J.
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush- This is a great affordable foundation brush from elf cosmetics! It blends product into the skin beautifully, and is very dense as well as soft. My only complaint is that it can shed, but it shouldn’t be a problem after some use.
Ashley B.
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Ashley B.
Ok, so the black handled makeup brushes from elf are ideal...great price, no shedding, super soft and very effective! I use this one for blending liquid, cream and powder foundations. I can't really use beauty blenders because if my super dry skin but this baby is amazing!
Shannon B.
Baltimore, MD
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Target
I am not too picky with brushes BUT I do love a nice dense brush that truly blends out liquids, powders, anything really!! This brush is amazing!! It was about $6 @Target and well worth it!! It works better than some of my $20 and $30 brushes!! (I buy and use what works!! It doesn't matter if it's high end or drugstore brands!!🖤)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush uploaded by Beth H.
The Elf Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush was fantastic at blending out my foundation and giving it a clean look. I have been using a beauty blender, but I honestly feel like I got a nice equal blend out of my brush.
Vanessa O.
Good brush...Have mostly all of the ELF brushes. They grab the product good and easy. My skin is some what sensative to other brushes but these are a good price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elisa M.
Tijuana
il y a 2 ans
Corina B. il y a un an
I can’t see your question