BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Complete with a sponge and mirror, this translucent mattifying powder sets your makeup and absorbs oil, leaving you with a beautifully flawless, shine free look.

How To Use:

1. Using the sponge provided, pat on powder over cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin.
  2. Wear it alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate
May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492)

• What’s the general use of translucent powder?4 Answers
  • Where you guys get this product? Does it really mattify? 5 Answers
  • Anyone use this for baking ?2 Answers
Sidney R.
This worked alright for me, but I found it aggravating to use because of the small shape & size of the product/packaging itself, especially being a person who's used to using larger, round compact powders, so I've never been a huge fan of square & rectangular pressed powders. The actual product was in fact sheer, but a little too sheer for me/my skin. I do like that it didn't have a strong scent to it like some powders do, and also appreciated that it didn't cause my skin any irritation or breakouts; so this would be great for someone just starting out with makeup or a person that just doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup in general, because of its lightweight & sheer properties, it doesn't look or feel like you've got makeup on at all. So it's a good product; it's just not my personal preference.
Bryn N.
I like how this powder applies and it definitely blends into my skin tone and is translucent, which I was a bit skeptical of. I have pretty oily skin and it does a fire job of helping to keep me from shining after 20 minutes. You can't beat the price of ELF products either.
Vixen N.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
The product works very well to mattify the skin and is quite soft and blendable. Only be careful when you use the provided sponge, it picks up too much product if you're not careful, which may be good for some, but isn't a personal preference of my own. I would also request that they make a more diverse shade range, because this would most likely only would work for someone with a pale skin tone like mine.
brianna m.
It's an alright powder. I think it's great to pick up if you're in need of a powder because you forgot yours or something like that consider it's sold at such an affordable price. It'll do the job but nothing spectacular. I'm not a fan of the little sponge it comes with to apply the powder but I do enjoy the compact it comes in as well as the mirror it has.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I use this powder to mattify and set my lipstick, as with the sponge it is just perfect for that. I’ve used it on my face as well, but I just don’t really like being matte. It did do a good job setting my makeup in place, although without a great foundation and primer this powder isn’t going to lock it in all day.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lauren H.
Encino, CA
This was my go to holy grail product in middle school! It worked as a replacement when I didn’t have concealer with me, especially covering up dark circles. This isn’t just a finishing powder, since it’s colored you can do so much more. The finish is a little thicker but it’s very matte.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This is actually one of my favorite ELF products, I'm a huge fan of ELF though so that might not be saying much! I usually grab this over my more expensive ones, it goes on smooth & is the perfect shade! I absolutely love it & most of ELF products! I'd recommend everyone trying this or at least an ELF product. Elf products are usually super cheap (I consider them cheap), so you don't have to put alot of money into trying something you're not sure of. I promise once you try this or any elf products, you'll fall in love! Cheap & amazing, I'd recommend to all.
Kristin Ann S.
This powder is amazing! I wish I could find it at Kroger. It’s so matte it does a great job setting any kind of concealer or cover up & touching up. I like the sponge. It’s profile is slim so it won’t be bulky in your bag. You don’t get a lot of product & this should be $1 not $3 what happened to all of the $1 products from elf ev1 loved? 💔 now they are $2 and $3 .a $1 to $3 product that’s a 300% increase on the same size product no bueno. It’s still cheap & still good. This product is better than the major ds brands like cover girl, revlon, L’Oréal, maybelline......
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
I think this is a great setting powder. It is translucent and does what it's supposed to. Mattifies and increases wear time. Wish they did away with the sponge and just made the pan bigger, as I use a powder brush to apply this. Sponges are too rough and I feel take off the foundation underneath.
Jesselyn S.
Cullman, AL
How well does this actually work? What would you recommend other than this one?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Does it really mattify?
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
What’s the general use of translucent powder?
Alyssa P.
Prefer this or the loose translucent powder??
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Is it in only one color?