BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Madison L.
Edmonton, AB
This face pallet is amazing to contour and highlight and add colour to any face, it is very true to colour and applies in a thin workable manner. The cons may be that it is not applicable to every skin colour but it is amazing for mine as I am light skinned/tanned.
Summer C.
southam
This is such a good everyday face pallet, it’s not inexpensive and so worth the money, I use it everyday as is long lasting, it is so easy to apply and blend I would definitely recommend this
Kate P.
Toronto, ON
Unfortunately the highlighter in this palette is too dark for my skin, and I'm not a big bronzer user, but I adore both blushes, and they blend nicely and last quite well on my face!
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
I'm in love with this product! First off, the packaging is absolutely beautiful and looks great on my vanity. It comes with a highlighter, a bronzer, and two beautiful blushes. All of these last for a good amount of time on my cheeks, and are buildable. My least favorite is the highlighter, but it still gives a nice natural glow. Overall, it is definitely worth it for the price, and I find myself consistently grabbing it.
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
I find this palette to be a good set of shades for my skin tone since I'm so pale. However, the formula is a bit too velvety for acne prone skin since it highlights dry areas but it is good for blush and contour if you are really light handed.
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
the most complete pallet, easy to carry and good pigmentation. It is the only one that lasts and does not cause acne or facial grease
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Summer color is a dialect for the eyes I love it I hope get up the palet I like the color I advise you this day
Crystal W.
Nice colours.. good coverage.. really cheap compared to other palettes easy to apply better for a day look
Priyanka Y.