BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Imani T.
i feel like each palette have something special about them .. i like high shine it can be both
Jessica F.
Michigan
GREAT price for value. It blends great. The colors are beautiful. I would totally buy again.
Phoebe H.
Love this! It's great quality for a good price. especially for being a drugstore product!!
Ciara R.
I use this every dayyy and I think that it's a good product overall and yeah I love it
Evette B.
Federal Way, WA
This was not my favorite it was a nasty texture and the colors where very off
Tania Vanesaa N.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite color palett in the moment. ... i really like it. :) ..
Leigha D.
irvinestown
I did not like this palette as I found that it was very greasy on the skin and therefore cause my makeup to move around a lot on my face. If it was more matte it would be better I wouldn’t buy it again
kaitie d.
I usually love elf! But this palette totally let me down! The blushes are both basically the same shade, the bronzer doesn't blend well at all, the highlighter is barely pigmented but if built up enough you can see it.. the only thing I use this palette for is the mirror.
Madison L.
Edmonton , AB
This face pallet is amazing to contour and highlight and add colour to any face, it is very true to colour and applies in a thin workable manner. The cons may be that it is not applicable to every skin colour but it is amazing for mine as I am light skinned/tanned.
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
I find this palette to be a good set of shades for my skin tone since I'm so pale. However, the formula is a bit too velvety for acne prone skin since it highlights dry areas but it is good for blush and contour if you are really light handed.