BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rebecca N.
Reading , PA
I love this! The highlighter is gorgeous and so are the blushes! And the bronzer/contour is the perfect shade for me! Love it!!
Maricela N.
Pigmented and light weight. One of my favorite to use. Set with setting spray and extend the wear time. Great product overall.
Clarice D.
Ontario, CA
Absolutely love this! I have watched Weylie and Wah for years and to see her collab with such an affordable brand is amazing!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Ok I love but this was a no! The nightlight is not good and the bronzer doesn't even show up nothing in this pallete works
Candace G.
Denver, CO
Love this palette
You have everything you need to ,contour, blush etc. I love multi use products.. Plus price is great.
Destiny L.
Fairborn , OH
Love E.L.F. products. Especially the brushes ! They apply so easily and the blush is always so pretty ! It's great !
Amber L.
Suffolk
I LOVE e.l.f.! Their products are extremely inexpensive and amazing quality. I love this palette and use it daily!
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Amazing ! Elf is an affordable brand. The pigment of these are amazing !! I see myself but this product again
Mindy G.
Love that has blush. Highlighter, bronzer all in one plus very summery colors very happy with elf products
Melissa C.
Very pretty and very natural colors. Pigmentation is good. And at $6, it's the perfect starter kit.