BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Weylie is one of my favorite youtubers! Therefore, I decided to pick up her Total Face Palette which I actually love. I think Elf has really stepped up with makeup game and this palette not only has some beautiful colors but is also very pigmented.
ana d.
Miami, Florda
This is one of my fav it has the colors I use on a daily basis . All the products here are great I can't complain. Pro it slides on great on you eye con I really don't have any I would let other know of this
STEPHANIE H.
Titusville, FL
I love e.l.f. products. When you can get quality makeup at such a low cost what is there not to love? This Total Face Palette is perfect, the colors are vibrant and the powder goes on smooth. E.l.f. leaves your face feeling fresh and not cakey. I would highly recommend checking out this palette.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
When I saw my girl had a collab with elf, I knew had to get it. This product works well for my skin tone as well as my bestie's. We're on different ends of the colour spectrum: I'm tan and she's white as paper.
Jennifer J.
Deltona, FL
I love this palette! I like having more than two choices to contour and highlight with! It's more of a matte finish which is what I prefer! It's very affordable like most e.l.f. Products! I'd absolutely recommend this to someone!
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
It is great for the price and it dupe colors for high end brands I will continue buying it I have one in my vanity and one in my makeup bad for retouching my face during the day while I'm at work and out on random days
Victoria P.
I love this palette!! Just as much as I love Weylie! Which is a lot. It's super pigmented and blends really nicely on the skin. I would say it is long lasting too, and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
I love the elf face palettes! So cheap and great quality! When they first came out I had to buy every single one of them. Great for traveling and great pigment in every single one of them.
Meagan D.
Kents Hill, ME
This product is super low priced but preforms as a high end product! I use this product on the daily! never dissipoints! Always amazing color payoff and beautiful texture powders! definitely recommend and a MUST HAVE product!
Kaitlyn M.
Everython goes on great. It's very subtle for the everyday look. Nothing has every been patch and all the product blend out very well. Love the packaging its very nice and handy.