BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Stephanie K.
Hampton
The colors are very subtle. I like this for days when I'm doing a no make up make up look! There is a bit of shimmer and a good variety of neutrals to match any skin tone.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I love the blushes in this pallet! Absolutely stunning colors , the formulas are creamy , the bronzer is perfect, and I love the highlight. Very natural looking highlight that I love to use to brighten up under my eyes BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede The BrowGal Convertible Brow, 03 Light HairMakeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
This is DEFINITELY one of my top favorite palettes from elf!! I LOVE ALL of elf cosmetics face palettes! I own them all and they are not only INCREDIBLY affordable, but INCREDIBLY long lasting with great a great formula...great pigmentation and the packaging is simple but very practical. They all include a nice sized mirror and each powder is removable for customization or replacement.
Markie R.
Very nice packaging and comes with a big stand up mirror which was the biggest sell-point besides being cruelty free. Who doesn't like that mirror? It loses a star because the high light isn't very good. But! I never used a highlight before and I will want one for Christmas! I think I like the more dramatic look for highlight but this is my first and I love her.
Joyce H.
Bought this to support my girl but was a little disappointed at first. The highlighter and contor shade barely showed up on my skin. But after giving it another try, the contour is great and the blushes are pretty and pigmented. I still don't like the highlight shade because it's too powdery and doesn't show up much. But other than that it's still worth the money
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This palette is so gorgeous. It’s has your bronzer (can also act as a contour), highlighter, and 2 blushes. All in one compact with a big mirror. It’s is universal to any skin tone. You can buy this at Walmart for like $4. It’s so affordable, yet worth it. I highly recommend!
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
It is great for the price and it dupe colors for high end brands I will continue buying it I have one in my vanity and one in my makeup bad for retouching my face during the day while I'm at work and out on random days
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
I really think this is an awesome palette. It's easy to apply and very blendable. I use this everyday and I also use it as eye shadow. The only flaw I have is too much shimmer. I have purchased 2 of these.
Brianna R.
I love this palette! The peachy tones are perfect for summer. These would look beautiful on any skin tone really. One can go light for a more natural summer glow. Or build it up for a bronze glowy look !
Maruly C.
So beautiful! This palette is really good! I love the highlight on it because is very subtle and pretty! The blushes are amazing and the bronzer is gorgg! Definitely is worth the money and a splurge.