BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #98 in Makeup Palettes

STEPHANIE H.
Titusville, FL
I love e.l.f. products. When you can get quality makeup at such a low cost what is there not to love? This Total Face Palette is perfect, the colors are vibrant and the powder goes on smooth. E.l.f. leaves your face feeling fresh and not cakey. I would highly recommend checking out this palette.
Clarissa N.
I watch weylie's youtube vlogs all the time and when she said she's releasing a palette from elf I had to get my hands on it!! This palette is good for those who like that natural look!! The makeup is so nice and pigmented and amazing!! And it's only $6!!! Worth the buy!!! Love it!!!
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
When I saw my girl had a collab with elf, I knew had to get it. This product works well for my skin tone as well as my bestie's. We're on different ends of the colour spectrum: I'm tan and she's white as paper.
Chrissy X.
Sacramento, CA
I'm picky when it comes to elf products, but I have to say their little palettes like these are beautiful! Definitely try this one & the contour one.
Alex S.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely love the pigmentation. It does however look pretty cake face on me which is a bummer because I like drugstore products !
Melissa C.
Very pretty and very natural colors. Pigmentation is good. And at $6, it's the perfect starter kit.
Tania Vanesaa N.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite color palett in the moment. ... i really like it. :) ..
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I LOVE THIS! I love elf in general but this is literally make most favorite inexpensive face pallet! It blends so easy. It lasts me almost all day. I run out in average amount of time. It lasts me a few months if I apply it everyday. I have really light skin and the darker colors are STILL WONDERFUL for my contour shading. I run out of the "highlighter" fast because I use a lot. Overall totally worth it! Comes off easy as well!
Braylin M.
indianapolis
i give this product a 3 because all though elf is cheap, most people beileve it to not be as good as highend, exspensive products. Eldf is an amazing drug store brand but this specific product doesnt last as long as it should. Usually the product stays on for about 2-3 hours but no longer. Honestly if your looking for a natural look this is the palette
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
It is great for the price and it dupe colors for high end brands I will continue buying it I have one in my vanity and one in my makeup bad for retouching my face during the day while I'm at work and out on random days