BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

STEPHANIE H.
STEPHANIE H.
Titusville, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
I love e.l.f. products. When you can get quality makeup at such a low cost what is there not to love? This Total Face Palette is perfect, the colors are vibrant and the powder goes on smooth. E.l.f. leaves your face feeling fresh and not cakey. I would highly recommend checking out this palette.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
I watch weylie's youtube vlogs all the time and when she said she's releasing a palette from elf I had to get my hands on it!! This palette is good for those who like that natural look!! The makeup is so nice and pigmented and amazing!! And it's only $6!!! Worth the buy!!! Love it!!!
SamiJoie J.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
When I saw my girl had a collab with elf, I knew had to get it. This product works well for my skin tone as well as my bestie's. We're on different ends of the colour spectrum: I'm tan and she's white as paper.
Chrissy X.
Chrissy X.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
I'm picky when it comes to elf products, but I have to say their little palettes like these are beautiful! Definitely try this one & the contour one.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Rapid City, SD
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
I absolutely love the pigmentation. It does however look pretty cake face on me which is a bummer because I like drugstore products !
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Very pretty and very natural colors. Pigmentation is good. And at $6, it's the perfect starter kit.
Tania Vanesaa N.
Tania Vanesaa N.
Doral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
This is my favorite color palett in the moment. ... i really like it. :) ..
holley t.
holley t.
Jemison, AL
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
I love the blushes in this pallet! Absolutely stunning colors , the formulas are creamy , the bronzer is perfect, and I love the highlight. Very natural looking highlight that I love to use to brighten up under my eyes BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo 18 Color Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede The BrowGal Convertible Brow, 03 Light HairMakeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Franki R.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
This is DEFINITELY one of my top favorite palettes from elf!! I LOVE ALL of elf cosmetics face palettes! I own them all and they are not only INCREDIBLY affordable, but INCREDIBLY long lasting with great a great formula...great pigmentation and the packaging is simple but very practical. They all include a nice sized mirror and each powder is removable for customization or replacement.
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
Review for: e.l.f. Cosmetics Total Face Palette by Weylie
Bought this to support my girl but was a little disappointed at first. The highlighter and contor shade barely showed up on my skin. But after giving it another try, the contour is great and the blushes are pretty and pigmented. I still don't like the highlight shade because it's too powdery and doesn't show up much. But other than that it's still worth the money