BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kelly B.
This would be a really good palette for a lighter complexion person. I'm light to medium complexion and the blushes don't show up very well on my skin nor does the highlight. The bronzer shows up some so it does create a more natural looking contour. Very affordable just wish it had a little better color pay off.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I LOVE THIS! I love elf in general but this is literally make most favorite inexpensive face pallet! It blends so easy. It lasts me almost all day. I run out in average amount of time. It lasts me a few months if I apply it everyday. I have really light skin and the darker colors are STILL WONDERFUL for my contour shading. I run out of the "highlighter" fast because I use a lot. Overall totally worth it! Comes off easy as well!
Markie R.
Very nice packaging and comes with a big stand up mirror which was the biggest sell-point besides being cruelty free. Who doesn't like that mirror? It loses a star because the high light isn't very good. But! I never used a highlight before and I will want one for Christmas! I think I like the more dramatic look for highlight but this is my first and I love her.
Braylin M.
indianapolis
i give this product a 3 because all though elf is cheap, most people beileve it to not be as good as highend, exspensive products. Eldf is an amazing drug store brand but this specific product doesnt last as long as it should. Usually the product stays on for about 2-3 hours but no longer. Honestly if your looking for a natural look this is the palette
Victoria P.
I love this palette!! Just as much as I love Weylie! Which is a lot. It's super pigmented and blends really nicely on the skin. I would say it is long lasting too, and I'd definitely recommend this to others
katie s.
Plano, TX
I love the shades in this palette. I no longer have the box it came in, so I can’t tell you the names of the colors but I LOVE the peachy color. It looks expensive on the skin.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I love the blushes in this pallet! Absolutely stunning colors , the formulas are creamy , the bronzer is perfect, and I love the highlight. Very natural looking highlight that I love to use to brighten up under my eyes BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede The BrowGal Convertible Brow, 03 Light HairMakeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Franki R.
Rivesville , WV
This is DEFINITELY one of my top favorite palettes from elf!! I LOVE ALL of elf cosmetics face palettes! I own them all and they are not only INCREDIBLY affordable, but INCREDIBLY long lasting with great a great formula...great pigmentation and the packaging is simple but very practical. They all include a nice sized mirror and each powder is removable for customization or replacement.
Joyce H.
Bought this to support my girl but was a little disappointed at first. The highlighter and contor shade barely showed up on my skin. But after giving it another try, the contour is great and the blushes are pretty and pigmented. I still don't like the highlight shade because it's too powdery and doesn't show up much. But other than that it's still worth the money
ana d.
Miami, Florda
This is one of my fav it has the colors I use on a daily basis . All the products here are great I can't complain. Pro it slides on great on you eye con I really don't have any I would let other know of this