Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush

Total Face Brush

I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush!
Product Highlights
...have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. in reviews
Patricia E.
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a very beautiful brush, is very easy to handle also is very light. I use to apply my powder foundation.
Melissa M.
Littleton, CO
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Melissa M.
This total face brush from elf is a no brainer. It is super inexpensive but works just as well as some higher end synthetic brushes out there. The bristles are nice and soft and it makes applying powder or bronzer a breeze.
Ana F.
Garland, TX
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been a big fan of e.l.f. products, because they prove you don't have to spend thousands on makeup products to have good quality. The e.l.f brush is super soft and will work perfectly for my powder. I can't believe how inexpensive this brush cost. Good sized cosmetic brush! I use this to apply my translucent powder and love how smoothly I can apply it.
Lisa C.
SAUGERTIES, NY
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Lisa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Elf Cosmetics Precision Powder Brush to be completely honest with you I absolutely love all elf products and brushes the powder brush is one of the best powder brushes I've ever used compared to a morphe brushes I would say that elf brushes are a 5 to 10 star morphe brushes are definitely a 3-2 of 4-star for me anyway not all people but I love Elf much more than any other dresses to do my face with so yep I absolutely recommend all elf brushes 5 * all day
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
I've had 2 different versions of this brush in the past 5 years or so, and I feel like they came from different batches, because one was dense and soft, and the other one is nowhere near as full, and actually felt a little scratchy in comparison. I am still able to use the "inferior" one as an everyday powder brush for pressed bronzer. I might buy this again as it is very economically priced (currently $3 on the elf site), but because of the vast difference in quality of the 2 brushes I've tried, I'd hesitate to recommend this to someone else.
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Cristi C.
I absolutely LOVE E.L.F. products!!! The price point is incredible for the quality of product you receive!!! This total face brush is perfect for applying all types of powder to your face. I love to use it to clean up my whole face look and complete my a frollo's finish. It helps build a great coverage and is awesome for touch UPS. The brush is very soft and it is synthetic. Huge bonus is that it is begin friendly perion super easy to clean and lasts along time! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my most used and abused brushes😊 I use this mainly for my blush, it feels very comfortable in my hand, bristles don’t fall out & easy to care for. Purchased at Walmart
Annie L.
Dayton, MD
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Annie L.
Elf Cosmetics Total Face Brush uploaded by Annie L.
This is such an affordable fluffy brush (under $5). I use this brush for blush for dance performances and been using it for the past 3 years. It covers a big area and its bristles are super soft. This brush is also amazing for powder. Will recommend!
Brendan B.
Great brush for general application of concealer and foundation. I would highly recommend for its quality and very low price. I’m planning on buying more elf products in the future. Wish brush was a little stiffer.
miranda B.
keyser
This was brush i think would be good for beginners! It disbursed my powders evening specifically my bronzer! End results were very soft and lovely!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...