2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out skin tone and absorbs excess oil, and sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralizes the skin. The colors are meant to be blended together as the blue neutralizes orange, the green neutralizes red, the pink neutralizes grey and the yellow brightens and neutralizes red.

• Is this a good make up brand to use if you start using some make up. 13 Answers
  • Does this work well? My biggest issue with my skin is redness.... 5 Answers
  • Does this correcting powder work as well as others? Is it really pi...4 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Powder
  • "I wanted something to help tone down redness in my cheeks and help cover dark circles a bit and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't." in 6 reviews
  • "works well for my skin tone, i have a very pink face and it helps calm it down." in 5 reviews
  • "I get very red around the bridge of my nose and on the sides, this product works amazingly at covering the redness and making my skin look clearer" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite setting powder especially when traveling since I usually tend to use loose powder this works just as well and I will continue to purchase this instead of high-end powders " in 5 reviews
  • "It's not for all skin types unfortunately, so I would stay away from this powder if you are a bit darker as it does tend to leave a slight white cast." in 5 reviews
Ash S.
Ash S.
Dunmore, PA
I don't think this powder does a whole lot of the color correcting claim but as far as a general setting powder I LOVE this powder. The price, the packaging, the performance, it's just great. I get it where elf is sold for just $3 and I use it to set my foundation. I have dehydrated/flaky skin that tends to get oily on my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. This doesn't accentuate any dryness and keeps the oiliness down longer than any other inexpensive powder. It has a huge mirror which is great for touch ups and the packaging is sturdy so it's great for travel. I have super sensitive skin and hasn't caused any weird reactions in the 9 months I've been using this. I've repurchased this at least 3 times (I use it daily) and I'll continue to repurchase this. It's even great to use on bare skin to take shine away if you don't want to wear foundation.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
San Marcos, TX
I bought this a week ago when I am in love!!! It's so richly pigmented. It is pressed but it comes off on your brush like a loose powder. Its so amazing. It is perfect to set the under eye and your entire face. It has a mirror, so you can just put it in your purse. Love, love, love it!!! This powder is light and translucent but gives a great finishing touch to my red toned, light complected skin. I use the elf foundation then finish with this powder. I like it better than the loose hd powder in the black box because it is a cake and easier to apply with a brush vs having to use a sponge. I have used Physicians formula similar product for about 4 years at the cost of $14.99 a compact. I can get 4 of these for that price! Great product.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA
They don't have the powder I wanted to review which is the HD translucent powder, so I'm leaving my review for that here. A couple years ago I was sent a sample of a high end HD powder in my Birchbox. When I went to buy it (because it was amazing) it was so outrageously overpriced that I went looking for a more affordable option. That's when I found elf's HD powder. I've been using it (and only it) ever since. It's just as good as the high end sample I had. And now I just got the under eye setting powder and WOW! It just blurs out any imperfections. Seriously it's like magic. Elf is an amazing brand. Not only are they affordable, but they are always up-to-date with the trends and always coming out with new and innovative products.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color correct powder is kind of a gimmick to start off, but the powder itself is good. However, it is pretty pale, no matter if you use one shade or mix all the shades. The colored powders don't have any pigment so there's no actual color correcting properties. But I do love the packaging! The size is travel friendly and the mirror is just an amazing size, it's great as makeup on the go cause you can throw it in your purse without it taking up too much space and it's a powder and a great mirror! I use it to get rid of oiliness around my t zone. If you drop it however the product is fragile and will break easily (I mean the powder not the mirror)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I have this powder in the shade "cool" and it is amazing. I apply this all over my face with a big powder brush after applying a good moisturizer. It has a matte finish.

So I don't like applying this over a foundation. I think it can look a bit cakey and powdery over foundation. So I don't recommend it as a setting powder. But just over moisturized skin, it makes my skin look brightened and flawless.

I highly recommend it to smooth and brighten moisturized skin! It's a holy grail product for me. It's fantastic for when I'm in a rush and just want to make my face look better really fast!
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels, TX
I used this like crazy when I was in high school and my skin was victim to all the hormones in my body being out of whack. It worked extremely well for me. I had a general uneven skin tone as well as red blotchy spots along with breakouts. You really only need a little bit to do the job, if you use too much product it will definitely begin to build to a chalky look and make you look incredibly pale. For the price you really can't beat the performance of the product. The reason I stopped using it was bc my skin began to even itself out with the help of hormonal birth control
Jackey B.
Jackey B.
I only gave this 4 stars because it doesn't really work as a tone correcting powder. However I absolutely love this as a setting powder and actually as a highlighter. I tend to use this as a highlighter if I seem to have gone a bit overboard with the contouring or foundation or whatever. It does a great job of evening out my mistakes when I approach my makeup with a heavy hand.

***Pro Tip*** This powder is AMAZING if you are trying to make a non-matte lipstick matte. It will set the lipstick and make it last all day. I've kiss and drink tested it!
whitney :.
whitney :.
I bought this product from target because I needed a new powder. It worked great. It corrected any weird color patches on my skin. However this product does break easily I began using it for about a week and I noticed that it started to wear out so I hit pan very quickly and then once I hit pan it broke and so now I can only use two of the colors and I attempt to use the pink that is broken but it doesn't work very well anymore. All in all it is a decent product for your money however make sure you do not drop it because it will definitely break.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
I love this product! This is used for color correcting. What I do is take a brush and swirl the colors together. The end result is white & it will look a little white on the skin AT FIRST. Once it settles into the skin, it completely cancels out any discoloration on my skin. I have a lot of redness on my face, but when I use this, it completely tones down any redness that I have. I use this every single day after I put on my primer. Plus, it is inexpensive & great quality in terms of both the product & the packaging. I highly recommend it!!
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Review for: Studio
I dislike this product. I bought the shade cool and tried to use it like you would a concealer before I realized it didn't work the same way (silly me). I discovered you had to apply all the colors to your face like a setting powder to get a "corrected tone." I did not notice any tone adjustments. The only thing this product is good for as a setting powder. Do not worry about applying weird colors all over your face you do not see them. If you are looking for tone correcting jet the concealers not the powders.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
I have a lot of acne scars and red spots on my face. Would this be a good product to use for the red spots?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
Is Walgreens the only play I can buy this product
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good make up brand to use if you start using some make up.
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Beverly, NJ
Should I put this on before my foundation and pressed powder, or after?
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What colors do u use for what? I was in the store today and didn't buy it because I just wasn't sure what to use for where. I know what color to use for my dark circles for my skin tone... But that's it.