BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Hide blemishes, moles, circles under your eyes and more with the e.l.f. Tone-Correcting Concealer. It is easy to apply and helps your complexion to look smoother and more natural, so you can step out with confidence and look your best. This e.l.f. cosmetics concealer light beige makeup also comes in a variety of other shades, which allows you to get the one that best suits your skin color (each sold separately). e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Concealer:

• Cover up unwanted blemishes, undereye circles and spots
  • Multi-tonal treatment for all skin types
  • Available in multiple colors (each sold separately)
  • 0.08-oz makeup concealer

Warning Text:

For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.

Water (Aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Concealer
  • "I apply this to fix up my eyebrows after filling them in and it works great to clean up, however not much coverage." in 6 reviews
  • "I used to always use it because it covered any discoloration and blemishes, but it dried out fast and doesn't last long." in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
SUMMY B.
This is shockingly my all time favorite concealer. It has no flashback and is so creamy and lightweight. It blends out like a dream and gives light to medium coverage. But it is semi buildable. I use this on light makeup days and it works as a filter to lightly blur imperfections and even out skin tone. It also is slightly dewy and radiant so it makes you look fresh and glowy.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This concealer is pretty good, especially considering that I found it at the dollar tree for a dollar. It cover small blemishes easily, and is light enough for my pasty skin. It works decent on my under eye and doesn’t cake up. It’s not shape tape, but it doesn’t cost $27 either. It almost has a reflex to it, which is a little weird for a concealer
elaina s.
Great product. Great for all skin tones. Applies smoothly and lasts all day long. Affodollarrdable I purchased mine at the local tree. Great product for the money I spent. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jasmine C.
I purchased this color correcting concealer from the e.l.f website a month or so back. The shipping time was pretty decent, but I was disappointed when I opened the package to find that the concealer started to separate. The product is pretty lightweight, but might be buildable ( I have yet to try applying more than one coat). I would not recommend this to anyone who is experienced in makeup but it might be good starter for someone is is just starting out. I also wish there were a few more shades to account for more complexions.
Kristin A.
Homewood
If I could give this zero stars I would. This is such a thin formula, you have to keep dipping the applicator back in for more and more product in order to get any coverage whatsoever. The shade range is practically non-existent. You get what you pay for as the price point is extremely low. It conceals NOTHING. You might as well buy a tube of air. Don’t waste your money!
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I'm not a fan of this. I purchased this at Wal-Mart several months ago and I still have it. It's a bit to pink for my under eye area and it has a bit of shine to it. Coverage isn't very good either.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
I highly recommend this it’s great and so pigmented and it’s to die for the formula is so amazing it’s one of the best concealers I’ve ever used i give this one 4 outta 5 star !!!
Ashley S.
Old Forge
I could go without this product, but if in a pinch for concealer I know it works well enough. For me, the product smells great, but it burns my under eyes for a few minutes after applying. The coverage is also light-medium, and I prefer medium-full or at least build able coverage.
Meredith B.
The price is amazing and always is. I love elf and their products are great. The packaging is cheap and there isn't much product but for the price you can't complain. It is not very buildable and it does crease. I wouldn't buy again. I don't recommend.
Alexis P.
I have heard bad things about there concealer so is this on worth buying
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Is this product goo for covering acne scars around the cheek area?
Emma D.
How does this concealer compare to higher-end brands?
Kenzie K.
Lena, IL
I was wondering how good this is at blending in? It looks super light to m like it wouldn't work.
Meghan C.
Does this product give you great long lasting coverage?