MakeupFace MakeupFace Primere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large

Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large

Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large

Does it work like it says ? Does it last through the sun and sweat ?
can you use elf toner and poreless etc...without makeup? e.l.f. Tone Adjusting Face Primer, Brightening Lavender, 0.47 fl oz
These arrived for me from Amazon just now. My current thoughts are that the green elf primer is sorta *ok* but so so, more or less. I don't really notice it having much, if any, blurring/concealing effects on areas of redness, which was my main reason for purchasing it. I find it like more of a slightly oily moisturizer that I could use on my cheeks at night tbh. The Maybelline foundation seemed pretty decent; I pretty much never use liquid foundation, but I thought it may work similar to liquid concealer and if so, truth be told, would be a better deal by volume - I found this to be the case so far! :) In the last picture, I am using the Maybelline fit me foundation more or less as a concealer in my undereye areas and small areas of redness, with a light layer of a CoverGirl loose powder I have had for a while all over my face to mitigate oiliness/shine tonight when Kirk and I go visit my family for dinner. Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Natural Beige, 1 fl. oz. Oil-Free Foundation - 1-Count - 220 NATURAL BEIGE
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large!
Product Highlights
...even out my skin tones and goes on smoothly. it does not leave me feeling oily afterwords. the only complaint i would have is that the bottle size is to small and it runs out quickly.in reviews
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Michaela H.
This is one of the first primers I had purchased. If you are on budget this is the way to go. Just pick the one for your skincare needs - tone adjusting, illuminating, hydrating, blemish control, poreless face, brightening, mineral infused, soothing and I feel e.l.f. has been adding more and more. The one I got, tone adjusting, makes my skin smooth, slightly fills my pores and makes my foundation lasts longer. I also didn’t have any breakouts but I don’t have sensitive skin. Unfortunately it doesn’t help with oiliness nor redness so even though it is tone adjusting I wouldn’t recommend it to somebody with rosacea or redness issues. #primer #elf
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Nina G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the cheaper versions of smudgy and smushy makeup primers. It comes out dark green and stays as patches on your skin. I did not like the feeling or the undertone cast of it all around my face.
Jessica S.
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Jessica S.
Its a very great dupe for any expensive toner , definitely do recommend , i started using more of Elf products last year and i am in love with their products e.l.f. Lip Plumping Gloss, Praline
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
This product arrived for me from Amazon earlier this afternoon. My current thoughts are that this green elf primer is sorta *ok*, but so so, more or less. I don't really notice it having much, if any, blurring/concealing effects on areas of redness, which was my main reason for purchasing it. I find it like more of a slightly oily moisturizer that I could use on my cheeks at night, truth be told. My main reason for even giving it three stars rather than two was that I could use it up as a nighttime moisturizer on my cheeks (which are typically not oily) only, and then reuse the container to store another lotion, liquid foundation, or primer for dispensing and travel purposes. Count me fairly unimpressed and unlikely to purchase this product again. Feeling disappointed as I usually have considerably better luck with products I use or have used from ELF Cosmetics. Couldn't recommend this product for much of anything in all honesty, unfortunately.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Andrea M.
The Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large is amazing. I absolutely love the texture. It's green so it helps even out my red skin tone. It's easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling so soft. This is one of my favorite primers I've tried and I've tried a lot of them!! It's also only $6.00 which is great!! You should try it!!👍🏻
Claudia M.
Longwood, FL
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Claudia M.
I'm lovin 'it. 😍. It is an excellent product with a natural finish, you have to try it
Yessenia R.
Fishkill, NY
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Yessenia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this primer for about two months or more. I love that it makes my skin so smooth and also helps tone down the redness in my face, barely any scent to it. I think it is a great primer and its very affordable.
Birjees A.
Culver City, CA
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Birjees A.
Great primer for that price you pay. It does it’s job so well, leaving the skin smooth to apply makeup easily. #prepskin #elfcosmetics
Aaliyah T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Aaliyah T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This particular primer did not adjust my skin tone at all. As soon as I put it on I noticed that it was very light weight and slippery almost like it would not stay on. I would not recommend this primer.
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Elf Cosmetics Tone Adjusting Face Primer - Large uploaded by Carol T.
Absolutely love this! Makes my skin so soft after I apply it all over my face before my foundation. My skin stays soft all day! This primer covers all my skin imperfections from my acne and large pores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany B.
Detroit
il y a 4 mois
Niki L. il y a 4 mois
I agree with @myranda0789. I feel like the poreless primer makes my face look and feel smooth by itself. The only thing I might do is add a little bit of powder on top of it to help it stay. But nothing major.