This multi-tasking moisturizer hydrates skin, even skin tone and gives a hint of color for a healthy-looking, natural glow.

Is this greasy? Does it last?
Start your review of E.L.F. Cosmetics, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Sunscreen, Nude, 0.85 fl oz(pack of 3)!
Boca Raton
This product is ok and probably even good considering the low price. But it melts off my skin as it’s super oily and barely gives my any coverage. But it also provides protection from sun which is great!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Camden, NJ
Hard to find locally even though e.l.f. products are carried in my area. Applies smoother by using e.l.f. hydrating primer first. I then apply this product. I do not use a separate moisturizer since this product is actually a tinted moisturizer and I’m using it as a foundation. Between it and the hydrating primer, I can skip lotion. I like the thin feel, yet full coverage. For shine I apply a light brushing of Tarte powder afterward. I really like that this product has sunscreen. I use nude in fall, spring, and winter. In summer I need beige because my skin tone darkens. I have combination skin and this has always been mild without breaking me out.
Combination / Blackheads, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Encino
I think I paid $3 for it so my expectations were pretty low. Honestly, the 5 star here is because considering the inexpensive price tag, this is a very decent product. The Nude shade is the perfect match for my NC30 skin tone. It is refreshing on the skin and does hydrate. When I wash it off, my skin still feels refreshed which is a big plus. I won’t wear this at a party or big event because it won’t last but for a few hours in or out of the house, this does a great job.
Oily / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Apple valley , CA
Honestly this was once my favorite, but now it seems to bunch up on my skin and just look weird. After trying other Tinted moisturizers or bb creams I started realizing that the elf one wasn't my cup of tea. I now prefer bb creams over Tinted moisturizers
Decatur, GA
I surprisingly really like this product. Only $8, easy application, good coverage especially for a tinted moisturizer, however a little sticky to apply but I just use a brush. Definitely recommend for everyday wear.
Combination / Acne, Dullness
This is great when you’re not wanting to do too much make up. Just something simple and quick and natural. Put it on, you’ve got a little color and your moisturizing and protecting from the sun at the same time
Saint Clair, PA
I love this product! Is amazingly smooth, gives some coverage, buildable, and moisturized at the same time. I would make this product a little more hydrating if there was anything to improve.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Walnut Cove , NC
I enjoyed using this. It didnt provide a lot of coverage but enough for summer or days that I just wanted to run errands but still have a little something on my face. Plus the price was great!!!! Only problem is I cant find it in stores now. I know I could check the website, but I dont dare to pay more for shipping than I do the product.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Kissimmee, FL
Love these tinted moisturizers. I love in Florida so it's imperative for spf to be in it. Probably not the best choice for dry skin as I does feel a little drying. Easy to apply and matches skin tone well. Would buy again. Great substitute to using foundation.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
San Antonio , TX
This product was surprisingly good compared to the price of the product! The only thing I don’t like about it is that it adds a tint but is nothing like a CC cream like I expected. It doesn’t have any coverage whatsoever but does add a tint.