BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Great for light coverage during summer or for school days, this silky tinted moisturizer provides UVA/UVB SPF 20 protection. Look radiant, every day with the vitamin, aloe and cucumber infused formula. It’s the perfect foundation alternative!

How To Use:

1. Blend evenly over the face and neck using your fingers or a blending sponge.
  2. For best results, apply over a primer.

Active Ingredient(S): Oxybenzone 3% Octinoxate 7.5% Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Does this product work good for combination skin? I am oi...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? I'm looking for a good tinte...2 Answers
  • Do these work like a foundation? Are they long lasting bu...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "This product did cover small imperfections fairly well but they did not have a shade to match my skin tone and I noticed that it oxidized through your the day after about one hour." in 32 reviews
  • "When I say light I literally mean light, you get such a light coverage that mixing day time moisturizer and little bit of foundation can have the same effect!" in 26 reviews
  • "This tinted moisturizer is just WAY too dark and I even got the lightest shade which is porcelain and my skin really isnt that light." in 13 reviews
  • "It's a little too slippery on the skin, in my opinion, and as someone who enjoys a very full coverage on my face, this just didn't meet my criteria. " in 11 reviews
  • "It doesn't blend well, the color seems like it just is a patch on your skin and it doesn't cover imperfections." in 11 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This tinted moisturizer is a fave of mine! I use it on a daily basis in the winter when I'm not in need of heavy coverage. Lightweight and perfectly paired with my skin tone, I keep 2 full tubes prepared just in case! This isn't for someone who requires heavy coverage, as it is more for a smoother complexion and skin protection. My ONLY con about the product, is that after about 6 hours of wear, my skin begins to get slightly oily and I normally don't have oily skin. This is only a small con for me, because I know that it is not a full foundation and the heat can begin to smooth it out. I pair it with ELF matte spray to hold off that oily ending, and find myself with moisturized and even skin! Definitely a personal favorite for myself, may not work for everyone but if you are looking for a lightweight, gentle and protective moisturizer, this is it! (In the picture, I am wearing ELF Tinted Moisturizer) This is best for For very fair skin tones with yellow undertones. Achieve even skin tone and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing sheer tint of color. Enhance your complexion with the nourishing key ingredients Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C E. No animal testing. The lightweight and hydrating formula is breathable and provides anti-aging sun protection with UVA / UVB SPF.
Callie M.
Review for: Ivory more...
Not my typical “go to”. I’m more of a full coverage kind of girl. BUT, I do remember buying this product a few summers ago because I needed something light and it was cheap.
I went into it knowing that there wasn’t going to be that much coverage and the concept behind it is nice. If you’re that girl that doesn’t want a lot of coverage or you’re just beginning in makeup, maybe this is for you. Also, my girls with dry skin should try it.
But, i have oily / combo skin and it was a greasy mess for me. I wish it wasn’t so slippery and maybe a little thicker so blending it wouldn’t be so harsh. A beauty sponge/blender will for sure soak up all the product and a brush just left brush strokes and kept removing product. ELF has a superb foundation I later found after trying this and I had better luck!
Eloisa R.
Review for: Beige more...
First of all the shade selection is trash. I buy the color beige, the darkest color and god knows I’m not the darkest person. Aside from that, the tinted moisturizer is pretty good. Light coverage, a skin tint. Skin is left smooth and soft. I like that it has SPF (even if it’s very little). Less than an ounce of product :/ but it’s 3 dollars so I can’t complain. Drys down to a natural finish. A little powder on top doesn’t hurt. Oxidizes a little, but it works for me since I’m slightly darker than the beige color. Will buy again. 👌🏼
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
This stuff made me break out. I have sensitive skin so this is not a surprise. Tinted moisturizers are not the best for my skin but I am still looking for the right one that my skin likes. This clogged my pores and felt heavy and greasy on my skin. I'm not a fan of this but that is just my experience and it's not just this brand that has gotten my pores clogged so I don't fault elf. I am sure this is my skin being a jerk as usual lol! I am curious to read others experiences with this product! I do wish it had worked for me I really love elf in general!
Marilenny R.
Elizabeth
Review for: Beige more...
Excellent primer to keep blemishes at bay!
I have very dry skin and breakout quite often from different makeup products, so I was wary about this primer. I’m super glad I started using it because it has definitely made a difference in my skin and how long my makeup lasts throughout the day. I use a decent amount of moisturizer and let it sink into my skin and then put the primer on. Then, right after I apply the primer, I apply my makeup and it lasts the whole day and doesn’t dry out my skin. Also, not sure why people are saying there is no product. I’ve been using the same small size for over two months so I think the amount of product in the bottle is totally reasonable. Maybe they just got a faulty bottle? Anyway, definitely recommend and the price point is great as well!
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Review for: Nude more...
Elf is one of my favorite lower in products in beauty. I only say lower in because it’s extremely cheap to be honest. But the products are very good. For what you pay you get a great bargain and you get product to actually work. I like to shop on their side from time to time and just get a whole bunch of stuff so I’ll be sick. They have tons of sales and I love that. This moisturizer feels really good and it doesn’t really teach at your face a whole lot home after I use this I would just put on A powder and I’m good to go.
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Nude more...
I first purchased the shade beige and it was to dark so I then ordered Nude. It was closer but a little on the light side. But, I just added bronzer and I do like this for everyday in the summer. I wish there was a shade in between nude and beige though. (I will mix the two as i go lighter or darker depending on season). I use elf’s B.B. Cream in Buff when I need something a little heavier. The tinted moisturizer is a bit more watery in texture coming out of the tube (yes I did shake it) so be careful when you are squeezing it out. I will purchase this again Bc it did even out my skin tone without feeling heavy. I have pretty good skin and no longer wear heavy foundations. I have light medium skin tone and I tan easy. I also like how this leaves my skin looking like I have a glow. I do have drier skin but I have a great exfoliating and moisturizing skin care routine. If you need something light and don’t expect full coverage this is a great alternative!!! I paid $3 for each tube great price!
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got this item because I don’t like wearing foundation everyday. A tinted moisturizer sounded great to even out my skin tone and moisturize my face without having any heavy duty makeup on. I tried the ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer because I typically like the Studio line products and they are a great affordable price. The product itself was decent but I really didn’t like the citrus smell of the product. It was so strong and off putting so I was highly disappointed.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
I have never used a tinted moisturizer prior to trying this product. I am fair skinned and alot of times things with a tint tend to make me look orange or are just too dark to look natural but this stuff really worked great. It moisturized and gave me a natural look. I was outside for hours doing yard work and even through the sweat and rubbing my face it lasted. It never looked oily and I will continue to use this product
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Porcelain more...
It’s okay tinted moisturizer, it oxidizes a lot and definitely is no where near waterproof, but for the coverage it gives you, it’s worth the $5, it blends out really easy with your hands so if you need a quick makeup look, throw this on, with some mascara, and you’re ready to go. It definitely isn’t great, but it’s not horrible either. e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Scarlett S.
Does this make you breakout or not?
Alicia G.
Niantic, CT
For anyone that's uses this, how do you like it?
Cari D.
How much does this cost?
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love tinted SPF Moisturizer & use it daily with or without other makeup Bc it's light, fresh & natural... I have used a lot of brands...How does this compare price & quality wise to neutrogena, Aveda, Clinique & other brands designer or drug store?
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Did anyone else find that this product in the colour porcelain to be very orange coloured? Like "Simpson" coloured? LOL