e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Does it have a good coverage?
Is this product good for uneven skin colouring in the summer? I want something that will look seamless and blend the colours of my face without having to use foundation.
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20!
Product Highlights
“This product did cover small imperfections fairly well but they did not have a shade to match my skin tone and I noticed that it oxidized through your the day after about one hour.” in reviews
“When I say light I literally mean light, you get such a light coverage that mixing day time moisturizer and little bit of foundation can have the same effect!” in reviews
“This tinted moisturizer is just WAY too dark and I even got the lightest shade which is porcelain and my skin really isnt that light.” in reviews
“It doesn't blend well, the color seems like it just is a patch on your skin and it doesn't cover imperfections.” in reviews
“Was really excited to use it because It was one of the first elf products I've bought but I didn't like it at all (also bought a elf bronzer which I do like) .” in reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Nude
I am a huge fan of elf cosmetics and skincare for the price point and the availability in such an array of stores. However, I was really disappointed with this particular item which I was really looking forward to using as a moisturizer with a Little color. Instead it turned out to be like a thin foundation that did not match my skin tone and was very heavy on my face. I did not even feel like it was moisturizing at all So it’s only redeeming factor is that it has SPF and then again it’s only 20 and I put on separate SPF anyways. This is dark and chalky and I would stay away from it and go with Laura Mercier any day.
Elyria, OH
Review for: Beige
am obsessed with this product!! I used it for years and I swear by it. But i haven't been able to find it in a few years and I thought they discontinued this product. I am so happy to find that it is still online! its light weight and it is a good moisturizer. I have combination skin and I break out where my skin gets too dry, but this product always improves me skin. It evens my skin tone because of the tint and when I have sunburn it literally heals it in 24 hours. if you want a light weight natural look, especially for the summer, I really recommend this product. I can't wait for it to restock!!!
Chester , PA
Review for: Ivory
This is a really excellent tinted moisturizer is goes on so smoothly. I literally put a small amount into my fingers and apply it as I would a moisturizer. It doesn’t look streaky afterwards it lays on the skin evenly and gives a light natural coverage. It leaves my skin looking naturally beautiful. I stand by this product 👏🏿👏🏿 I just recently ran out and decided to try a new bb cream but tbh I will probably end up going back to this because it never lets me down.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Ivory
Personally I am a fan of the E.L.F brand. There products are inexpensive and thus far I have never been disappointed. I rarely wear foundation. I am not opposed, I just like a classic natural look. However tinted moisturizers can be a bit light on coverage. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I felt the coverage was that of a light foundation and really evened my skin tone. It was not heavy at all. I really like this product. Definitely would use again!
Jupiter, FL
Review for: Nude
I wish I could’ve liked this more, because I love ELF products! But, it just didn’t deliver the results I was hoping for like many of their other products. It didn’t really blend or lay on my skin and felt really oily. I have normal skin and am not oily/dry, so it wasn’t due to skin issues. Luckily it’s inexpensive, so that’s one pro to this product. I wouldn’t purchase this elf product again, but will continue to buy their other products.
Review for: Ivory
I really, really wanted to like this product because I love E.L.F. products and that they make quality makeup products available at a very affordable price range. My issue stemmed from the fact that I have super dry skin and even with using my own moisturizer and a moisturizing primer this product makes my skin feel so dry and settles into fine lines within an hour or two. I would recommend for people who do not have dry skin.
York, PA
Review for: Beige
As a tinted moisturizer this works perfectly it covers minor imperfections and it works for all skin types. I would recomend this product for those who like to use a summer look most of the time since this product doesn't vary in skin tones. Even though this product is SPF 20 I do highly recomend that you apply sunscreen before applying makeup since this does not fully protect you.
los angeles
Review for: Beige
Shade range is trash. As for coverage, it’s a tinted moisturizer so unless your a natural babe who only needs things like this when your off running errands and don’t mind the shade probably not matching your neck then here you go. Joking aside it’s okay but I wouldn’t waste even the couple bucks this cost on it because it just seems sorta unnecessary.
Winter Haven , FL
The formula is ok and the shade I have it in has a gray cast to it.  However, it has a SPF of 20 broad spectrum.  I would create more dark shades with gold and warm undertones.  Other than the limited number of dark shades, it is ok.  If you're looking for a light wearing moisturizer, then it's worth checking out.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Ivory
This was a little dark for my skin. But I made it work the formula is actually pretty nice. It goes on smooth and I like the finish it gives to my skin. I just give it more shade variation there isn't a lot to choose from. but overall this is a good product that I'd recommend to most people who don't want to wear a full foundation.