MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette

Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette

The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer D.
Great, inexpensive pallette for an everyday, soft look. I started with he Elf bite sized pallets and took a chance on this one. I'm very pleased with the pigment and blendability. The black shade is great (so many drugstore black shades are a let down). This one performs! I would recommend!
Sarah L.
Clinton, OH
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing neutral palette. I love that different shades of browns and the shimmers are gorgeous. The pigmentation is great. The shades are easy to blend. You definitely can't beat it for the price. This is a must have in your make up collection.
Lori M.
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: Target
I'm in love with these colors they come out so good. The pigmentation is the perfect colors and shades. It looks so good. I think I use this palette more than any of my others but it's ok I can always buy more. If u like these shade I definitely recommend this for u.
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber C.
Elegant looks you can do with this palette. I feel amazing after putting these colors on me. The pigment of the color are delightful. Easy to apply not a lot of fallout. It builds up nicely. Very nice golden tones browns etc. a must buy.
shalleigh W.
Standish, ME
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by shalleigh W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t lie, I’m a little bias, I love all elf products. This palette is my go to elf palette. I can almost always match the colors in this palette with the clothes I’m wearing. It has good pigmentation, though the only downside is fall out. I highly recommend 🙃
anise M.
Bangor, MI
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by anise M.
i love using nudes and darker colors for my eye looks so this palette is a perfect choice. all the colors work well together so it’s easy to make many looks from this palette. there’s more warmer shades than cooler, so that’s something to keep in mind
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette Elf Eye Palettes are a GREAT mix of matte and shimmer shades. The shadows glide on and blend out like a dream! This palette you get 18 of the very pigmented neautral Shadows with no fall out! Definately a win for elf! 😍
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amelia D.
This is one of my favorite palettes E.L.F has out right now. I love natural / earthy tones and this palette has both! A lot of the time when we get bigger palettes we don’t even use a lot of the colors. I hate doing that because I feel like I’m wasting money and makeup. I can honestly say I use everyone of these. It has everything I like from the soft tones to the deep earthy tones! We get matte, shimmer and stain shades! You won’t go wrong with this one!! Also the pigment is amazing! If anyone has any questions hit your girl up!! I’m definitely a E.L.F Freak!!
Morgan L.
Newport News, VA
Elf Cosmetics The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Morgan L.
Purchased at: Target
Did I need another neutal palette? Of course not! But....I am so glad I got this one. I use it all the time. In the past I have not liked Elfs formula or eyeshadows but this one is different. Definitely recommend.
Moranda A.
Tipton, IN
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great palette! This is a fun take on the neutral everyday palette and the shade work nicely with each other. This palette is work, school, and every day appropriate. This palette has a nice range from light to dark but in a way that it should work for multiple skin tones. A lot of drug store palettes in particular claim to be the perfect nude, or neutral palette yet half the palette is nothing but ashy shades that wouldnt work past a medium skin tone, this palette only has 1 or 2 shades possibly that would turn ashy or a dark or deep skintone. The pigmentation and blend on this palette is so nice and I'm so glad companies quit taking up space by putting those foam trash brushes in the palettes and just used the space for shadows. I am loving that you can get a high end look at a affordable price point, especially with elf! ELF has been the ONLY company not creeping up on price OR skimping on the quality! The quality gets better and better but they will not sacrifice that for their low prices. They are my #1 drugstore company for cosmetics for sure! This palette will not disappoint

Looking for your answer?