BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Contour and highlight the skin for a gorgeous glow; Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish and protect the skin while creating a naturally sunkissed look.

• Does it have shimmer?2 Answers
  • I had heard of this brand, but finally bought it at Dolla...2 Answers
  • I got this bronzer in the shade sunkissed and have light/...1 Answers
Brittany G.
This elf bronzer is one of my favorites! I use a lot of elf products and I’m never disappointed! The price is excellent as well, you can pick it up at your local Walmart . Dollar tree also have some at times as well!
Holly V.
Naples
Elf products are affordable and a great brand that I hope will get bigger! I love this product! The way it looks on me and I love how it looks just as what it is. Definitely a product I would recommend trying! It’s a great product from a great brand!
Damaris G.
Review for: Sun Kissed more...
This was too light for my skin tone. It’s best for pale skin tones. I️ gave it away as a highlight since it was quite shimmery and looked slightly gold. I️ will not be repurchasing nor do I️ recommend to others.
A R.
Review for: Sun Kissed more...
This is not a very pigmented bronzer, but I sill like it for a subtle bronzing. It lasts the whole day for me, and I definitely like using it on the daily. It does stay true to the color, and I would buy again!!
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
Review for: Healthy Bronzing Powder more...
I bought this because I wanted a cheap bronzer because I don’t use it all that much but I was disappointed because I feel like no product come off the compact. I don’t see the color showing up on my skin at all
Makeup F.
Inman SC
This is by far one of my favorite bronzers!!!! It is just the right shade for my skin tone and it has a little sparkle added in which reveals me as a goddess. I’m in love with it I need to buy more right now!
Jessie T.
temecula
Everyone seems to ask my about this bronzer because it’s such an amazing color! It looks good on so many different colors of skin! I also love that it has a shimmer to it so i don’t really have a need for highlight! Not to mention it’s so cheap!
Kelsey D.
I love elf and especially their bronzer and blush. This works great. Just as well as way pricier alternatives. It provides a natural yet subtle glow without being too much and is easy to blend in to the face.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this bronzer it is so beautiful on the sling it has a shimmer but not to much it’s just the right amount but the shimmer doesn’t have glitter in it very cheap and affordable and it performs amazingly
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
Omg best contour from elf it makes it be seen but not to harsh and if you put some under your highlights it really makes it pop more am In love with this product and most of my friends are too so go elf
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this have sparkles in it?
Lilly M.
Has Anyone had any bad experience with this
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Is this pigmented? Is this a cheap bronzer?
Heather D.
clyde,NC
does it look more natural..... I don't wanna look like ive colored my face with an orange crayon lol
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
I've used some Elf products but not the bronzer. Does it work as well as the more expensive brands?

Amazon