BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #49 in Bronzer

Contour and highlight the skin for a gorgeous glow; Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish and protect the skin while creating a naturally sunkissed look.

• I had heard of this brand, but finally bought it at Dollar Tree. ...2 Answers
  • I got this bronzer in the shade sunkissed and have light/fair ski...1 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation on this bronzer? 2 Answers
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Sun Kissed, Sun Kissed, Healthy Bronzing Powder, Other more...
I used this when I was first starting to wear makeup and I wore it before I started wearing highlighter and I brought it right across my cheek bones. It was decent and it’s a decent formula with good pigmentation but I wanted something matte so I switched to NYX Matte Bronzer which is a bit softer and has a lot more product with a mirror for a bit more. If you’re looking for a shimmery bronzer give this a try but it’s just not for me anymore. It really brought out all my texture issues and the fallout made it look like I had glitter all over my face. It is a great price though for a decent product, great for beginners.
Jenna W.
Review for: 23182 Warm Tan more...
This bronzer really pulled at my foundation. It did not really sit well on any foundation or contour product I used. I tried using matte, dewy, drop, and cream foundations. But it still looked weird. But I am very glad that there are several different shades for different skin tones! But overall, I would not suggest this product, even though it’s a very pretty bronzer.
Deborah T.
Toms River
I find this product works best in small amount and goes great when I self tan that day and its still very dark. I am trying out some of there other Bronzers and highlighters and trying to find the right combination. All ELF products surpise me for the cost. They all work and this one was in a dollar store. So not was amazing for the price.
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley
I love this sunkissed glow because it gives you exactly what you expect it to, A SUNKISSED GLOW! I love the formula and everything about it but I wish they had more of a color selection because I would love to see this formula being used for different dimensions of my face
Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
Review for: Sun Kissed more...
Girrrrrlllll!!! I felt like the sun kissed my skin after applying this elf bronzer in color sun kissed. My skin glistened and radiated from this bronzer. Formula is great. Color is great. One of the best drug store brands ever! Great quality for the price point
Kelly F.
Review for: Sun Kissed more...
I use the elf sun kissed bronzer all the time. I used to only buy high end makeup until a friend of mine introduced me to elf and I love it. I have more of a lighter complexion so the sun kissed works great for me and you can’t beat the $4 price.
grace p.
raleigh
This product makes my face look so well and tan and it stays on a lot. you don’t have to use a lot of this bronzer because just a little makes a whole difference. It makes your face look so good and i would definitely recommend this product!
Olga T.
Are use this just about every day because I don’t want to use foundation all of the time since I feel it is kind of heavy for me, this bronzer is just an all-around beautiful glow that you can put on to not necessarily cover-up but to just give yourself a fresh out of the sun luck
Kylee P.
Lacey
I’m not a huge makeup person so whatever is cheap and works is good for me. This is perfect for me to use everyday to add a little bit of natural color. It’s cheap and elf products are very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Loved how it gave it me a glowly look . It was very settle on my skin tone. I tend to use this pepcut alot during the summer to give me an extra glow. I recommend this product too others it's definitely worth the buy !
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this have sparkles in it?
Lilly M.
Has Anyone had any bad experience with this
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I've used some Elf products but not the bronzer. Does it work as well as the more expensive brands?
Heather D.
Sevierville, TN
does it look more natural..... I don't wanna look like ive colored my face with an orange crayon lol
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this pigmented? Is this a cheap bronzer?