BeautyEyeEyelinere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Sugar and Spice Duo

Elf Cosmetics Sugar and Spice Duo

Sugar and Spice Duo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Sugar and Spice Duo!
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Elf Cosmetics Sugar and Spice Duo uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to get a new liquid eyeliner and this one came with eyeshadow so I bought it. The eyeliner is great, I really like the color jet black. But the eyeshadow is really amazing!! They blend really well, and the colors are just perfect! I’m very happy with these!
meow C.
It was really good for my kids stocking stuffer. I got myself one and I love the eyeliner too! It wasn't pricey at all! I would impove by adding more colors. I have light blue eyes so some of the colors went well with it. I am sure getting it next year!

Looking for your answer?