BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #48 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Ultimate Blending Brush is specifically designed for advanced makeup techniques that help achieve professional looks. The large dome-shaped head and densely packed bristles maneuver in and around the crevices and contours of your face for seamless, even coverage. It picks up the perfect amount of product to build coverage with powder, liquid, or mousse foundation, bronzer, or blush. The ultra-fine synthetic fibers are hand cut, shaped, and assembled by artisans for expert craftmanship for a luxury experience.

HOW TO USE
Swirl The Brush Over Powder Or Foundation And Buff Onto The Skin Using Broad, Circular Motions To Blend. Repeat For Added Coverage.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Why spend so much money on an expensive brush when you ca...4 Answers
  • Does this blend well?2 Answers
  • Is this brush good at blending out full coverage foundati...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Ultimate Blending Brush
  • "I absolutely love this brush. I have used it for powder, blush, contouring, and everything in between. I actually used this for the first time today with foundation and I loved how it made my skin look! I usually use a beauty blender, but this honestly works almost as well as that! It's THAT GOOD!" in 47 reviews
  • "I've tried a beauty blended, liquid foundation brush and just using my hands to apply liquid foundation. All the previous methods always made the foundation look a little cake-y and didn't blend well. BUT THIS. It really doesn't blend well and it's so soft, I feel like I'm giving my face a massage :)" in 43 reviews
Danielle L.
Corinth
This is one of my favorite brushes I own. The best part of it also is that my local dollar tree sells a lot of ELF cosmetics if you go at the right time. I got this brush for $1.00!!!! I tried it and fell in love so I went back and bought 4 more that way I always have a clean one laying around when I am cleaning my brushes. I use it everyday to blend out my concealer and my cream contour. Never leaves any streaks!

I used to use to blend out my foundation but I prefer a beauty blender for that.

It is also a very dense brush and never sheds.

I 100% recommend
Laura B.
I never really liked foundation brushes. I always used my beauty sponge. But I kept hearing that beauty sponges take foundation off, and brushes give more fuller coverage. So I decided to try a brush again. I went with this one, and I don't regret it at all. I on,y use it for my foundation and it leaves no streaks, gives me better coverage, and it looks high end. The handle hasn't broken yet, which is common with drugstore brushes. And the hairs on this brush haven't fallen out, which is really surprising. I think my foundation has stained it, because of everyday use, and I'm bummed that it won't go back to all white again, but that's okay. This brush doesn't soak up the foundation like sponges do, and it makes you use a lot less foundation.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I bought this brush two years ago when I was tired of my flat foundation brush leaving my face looking streaky and I still wasn't ready to cross over into sponges. I bought it online for $6 and paid $4 for shipping so technically I paid $10 but it was worth every cent of those $10 because it did SUCH a good job blending my makeup to look flawless. The point of it is to buff in circles, NOT swipe and drag it down. I don't just use it for my foundation, I also use it for my contour, and it works amazingly! It's also a case of "take care of it, and it will take care of you." Clean it regularly, and it will keep your makeup looking flawless!
Ashley P.
Miami
Wow, this brush is amazing. At first I thought it wouldn’t do much since it was pretty cheap but I’ve had it for 2-3 months now and it hasn’t disappointed me! I would recommend this as a cheap alternative for those who can’t afford tarte and other brands brushes.
Erica L.
Holy grail alert! Ok so Elf has been killing it with their makeup brushes and this one is one of my favorites. It’s soft and a little dense, but not too dense, it is just the perfect blending brush. It blends my contour effortlessly and it very affordable! So if you’re in need of a good blending brush look no further! Blend your life away without breaking the bank!
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
THE ultimate makeup brush! Absolute game changer! I will buy this brush to apply my makeup until I cannot find them anymore! I found it at the dollar tree and did not expect to find my favorite brush in the entire world. Wow! If you find this brush, stock up. I have my family in other states look for it so I will have multiple. This brush makes my foundation apply evenly and smoothly and it also helps me not waste product which is a huge plus. This brush is the best! I could not express enough how great this brush is. It is so soft however the density and shortness of the bristles make it a dream to apply foundation. The bristles do not fall out and the handle is perfect, it feels great in the hand and is very classy. I have cleaned/washed this brush multiple times and it has not became lose or lost bristle. Great brush that should be use by everyone! The price is great and the quality is out of this world!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I bought this brush from a recommendation from Thatalya on Youtube.  It was only a couple dollars from my local Walmart.  Y'all, this brush is so good!  It is the perfect density and applies foundation so nicely.  It also blends out my foundation without picking up and soaking up all the product.  I reach more for this brush on a daily basis than any other foundation brush I own.
Hiram M.
La Belle
This brush is absolutely amazing. I bought it when I first started out wearing makeup and now I have been using it everyday. If you buy it at Walmart, you will save a few dollars. It gives me even coverage all over and helps me get the full coverage look I prefer. Unlike some other brushes, it does not accentuate texture. I would definitely recommend. A favorite of mine.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Once again, try these e.l.f. Products ladies!!!! Totally affordable and works like it costs a ton!! So simple and easy to use too. This blending brush works perfectly! It blends so well too; my blush and bronzer look so much more natural when I use this brush. It can literally blend anything easily and make it look more natural. It's also very affordable and located at almost every supermarket and drug store nationwide ladies!! So, when you get a chance try any of these elf brushes; your not going to be disappointed!!❤️
Mary Grace H.
Bonifay, FL
This brush left major lines on my face. I have oily skin and it made nice foundations side off even with a high end primer. Didn’t soak up product. But close to what I was expecting for the price. I’ve loved every other elf brush I’ve purchased
Melayne B.
Hialeah, FL
Does this brush work well with foundation?
Liliana l.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Ultimate Blending Brush Is it good to use with foundation???
Elizabeth R.
How good is this brush for liquid foundation. I bought just because my local Walmart is putting up a new display so I just grabbed it
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Ill have to try this.. what is the price range? Or should i just invest in a real technique brush?
Mica T.
San Bruno, CA
Does the brush hairs shed?