BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Eyeshadow Palettes

These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows look like a powder but feel like a cream, allowing for a smooth and flawless application. The luminous, shimmery formula creates a gorgeous range of looks for both day and night. Use dry for a shimmery, pigmented wash of color or wet for a more intense look.

How To Use
Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eye Contour Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Prism Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.

Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Bismuth Oxychloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

• How easy can they blend? Is there any fall out?1 Answers
  • These especially Never really tried this before but i want to kno...1 Answers
  • I do not own any eyeshadow palettes by elf but would love to .. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow
  • "I bought the E.l.f prism eye shadow pallet in "sunset" and I absolutely love it. The colors are very pigmented ! It's a must have !" in 457 reviews
  • "I have to say e.l.f products are all wounderful have never found one of there products that dissapoint me at all and this shadows colors are wonderful there so vibrant and nude colors and the sparkel in them are great as well." in 198 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow palette is long lasting and extremely pigmented. the shadows look great when they go on." in 109 reviews
  • "pretty colors. decent pigment. not matte at all. good price. got it at walgreens. wouldn’t personally purchase again. " in 35 reviews
  • "pretty colors. decent pigment. not matte at all. good price. got it at walgreens. wouldn’t personally purchase again. " in 32 reviews
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow 83322 Naked more...
I bought this with hopes for shade 2 - a yellow-gold. It was sort of underwhelming then (so I have been avoiding it) and the formula doesn't like a wet brush (gets hard and doesn't perform much better).

Overall, I just didn't like it - too many copper/bronze shades (the last 3) for me, which make my eyes look sort of dull. The third shade is pretty - a sort of Rose gold, the first shade is just sheer glitter, the last shade is a weirdly muddy dark bronze due to some black oddly incorporated.

I made sure to use all the colors in different combinations. Fallout and sort of dry/fly-away but apply ok with fingers. The last three shades had good pigmentation applied with fingers - and I don't like those colors :/.

There is also at least one shade in this palette (or maybe just the fallout in general) that irritates my sensitive eye. I feel like something is in it and it waters intermittently.

Wear time isn't all day. Over ELF's primer this dissolves around the crease a earlier and a bit more than most shadows do on me (oily lids).

Packaging was good - solid, black compact case with a mirror and crappy double-sided foam applicator.

Anyway, I have lots of sheer glitter bombs and better yellow-golds. I am not keeping coppers-bronzes since I don't like them on me, and I won't keep this palette for one shade that I probably have dupes for. I'm giving this to my 9-yo to play with - she has been begging me for some eyeshadow.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other more...
This was such a pain to open. The colors are beautiful and feels very soft with a twist of cream. It is pigmented and opaque however it’s too pigmented that it moves around and all over the place. It is an okay product but I rather skip his one and buy the mad for mattes instead.
Erika B.
Review for: Naked more...
The e.l.f Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Naked is a very versatile, pretty palette that retails for $10. It has a total of 5 reasonably sized pans with shimmer shades starting from lightest to darkest. With the exception of the first shade on the left they are all highly pigmented and blendable. Perfect for a lid color, or can even be used as highlighter for all skin tones since there are a range of shades to choose from. Overall I think it’s a really nice palette. I wouldn’t say it’s a necessity in your collection, but it’s nice to have if you have the $10 to spend. e.l.f. has proven once again to have some extremely pigmented shadows.
Chelsea H.
Review for: Naked more...
Even at such a low price point this product is not worth it. Online and in person it looks very different. Except for the first two, they all look and swatch pretty identical to each other. Do a need a palette with 4 of the same shimmer shade? No. They swatch pretty pathetic and aren’t any better on the eyes. The mirror is nice but that’s the only good part. Pass on this.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow 83322 Naked more...
I enjoy nude colors for every day use.  Be sure to use primer to get product to stay together!!!  First time user, nice packaging, and the price was not expensive.  I have blue eyes so nude is perfect.  For beginners this is a good palette.  For those with a little more experience I would pass it up
Marissa O.
West Berlin , Nj
Review for: Naked more...
It’s okay. The colors are nice. ( all shimmers ). It’s really cheap but I feel like it’s not worth the money. There is pigment, but not much, and you can’t get much on the brush no matter how hard you press on it. I would definitely not buy this again. There is a nice mirror though.
🎀Amber N.
Review for: Naked more...
These shimmer shades are so beautiful, especially since this is a drug store fine. When applied with a finger or adding a setting mist to your brush these can become so metallic on the eyelid. There is a little fall out but adding some powder under the eyes always helps to keep it from stick to my face. Would definitely recommend this and repurchase
Mendy G.
Whitesburg
Review for: Naked more...
I went and purchased this palette today at the local Walmart for $10.00 I came home to try it out and I put a clean shadow brush I had bought when I bought the shadow an elf brand and when I put the brush in the shadows they turned black in the pan but wasn't back when I put it on my eye. All 5 colors did this and I have no clue why.
Kayla D.
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow 83322 Naked more...
Beautiful colors and they search nicely. However they have a hard time applying with brush to the eyelid. They want to fall off and all over your face. It's easier to use a thicker eyeshadow base like eyeliner or cream shadow. You may also need to layer with them Wet or using your finger to achieve the same color effect as the pan.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow 83322 Naked more...
This palette is nice, neutral shimmers of ranging from light to darker browns and is overall a good product but not one I reach for over other shadows and palettes I own. If your looking for a wash of shimmery neutral color on the lids at an affordable price then you will love this! If your looking for a palette that you can get a "full look" out of (meaning transition shades, matte shades, etc..) then this will not work on its own for you, but pairs nicely with other shadows to create looks with. I wish it was a little more pigmented with shimmer and had closer to a foiled finish but I still like it the way it is. Good value, nice portable size, and sturdy simple packaging
Alicia Y.
How is the quality of this product?
Selah H.
Would anyone recommend this? Is it pigmented?
Lorea G.
Boston, MA
Do these colors work for both day and night makeup?
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this?
Allie W.
Silver Creek, MS
I have tried so many different shadows and I've never tried any of these! Are they pigmented? I really want to try them, but not if they don't show up on the skin.