e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow
These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows look like a powder but feel like a cream, allowing for a smooth and flawless application. The luminous, shimmery formula creates a gorgeous range of looks for both day and night. Use dry for a shimmery, pigmented wash of color or wet for a more intense look.
How To Use
Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eye Contour Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Prism Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Bismuth Oxychloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.
Top Questions See all 204 Q&A
- "I bought the E.l.f prism eye shadow pallet in "sunset" and I absolutely love it. The colors are very pigmented ! It's a must have !" in 457 reviews
- "I have to say e.l.f products are all wounderful have never found one of there products that dissapoint me at all and this shadows colors are wonderful there so vibrant and nude colors and the sparkel in them are great as well." in 198 reviews
- "This eyeshadow palette is long lasting and extremely pigmented. the shadows look great when they go on." in 109 reviews
- "pretty colors. decent pigment. not matte at all. good price. got it at walgreens. wouldn’t personally purchase again. " in 35 reviews
- "pretty colors. decent pigment. not matte at all. good price. got it at walgreens. wouldn’t personally purchase again. " in 32 reviews
Overall, I just didn't like it - too many copper/bronze shades (the last 3) for me, which make my eyes look sort of dull. The third shade is pretty - a sort of Rose gold, the first shade is just sheer glitter, the last shade is a weirdly muddy dark bronze due to some black oddly incorporated.
I made sure to use all the colors in different combinations. Fallout and sort of dry/fly-away but apply ok with fingers. The last three shades had good pigmentation applied with fingers - and I don't like those colors :/.
There is also at least one shade in this palette (or maybe just the fallout in general) that irritates my sensitive eye. I feel like something is in it and it waters intermittently.
Wear time isn't all day. Over ELF's primer this dissolves around the crease a earlier and a bit more than most shadows do on me (oily lids).
Packaging was good - solid, black compact case with a mirror and crappy double-sided foam applicator.
Anyway, I have lots of sheer glitter bombs and better yellow-golds. I am not keeping coppers-bronzes since I don't like them on me, and I won't keep this palette for one shade that I probably have dupes for. I'm giving this to my 9-yo to play with - she has been begging me for some eyeshadow.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos