e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism EyeshadowInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows look like a powder but feel like a cream, allowing for a smooth and flawless application. The luminous, shimmery formula creates a gorgeous range of looks for both day and night. Use dry for a shimmery, pigmented wash of color or wet for a more intense look.

How To Use
Apply The Eyeshadow Dry All Over The Eyelid With An Eye Contour Brush For A Subtle Wash Of Color Or Apply Wet For A Vibrant Effect.
Choose A Light Color From The Prism Eyeshadow Palette To Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.

Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Bismuth Oxychloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Liner Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow
  • "I bought the E.l.f prism eye shadow pallet in "sunset" and I absolutely love it. The colors are very pigmented ! It's a must have !" in 457 reviews
  • "I have to say e.l.f products are all wounderful have never found one of there products that dissapoint me at all and this shadows colors are wonderful there so vibrant and nude colors and the sparkel in them are great as well." in 198 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow palette is long lasting and extremely pigmented. the shadows look great when they go on." in 109 reviews
  • "pretty colors. decent pigment. not matte at all. good price. got it at walgreens. wouldn’t personally purchase again. " in 35 reviews
  • "elf eye shadows are soft and creamy ad very affordable easy to apply and use very pigmented i got mine for cvs." in 31 reviews
Erika S.
Hayward
The e.l.f Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Naked is a very versatile, pretty palette that retails for $10. It has a total of 5 reasonably sized pans with shimmer shades starting from lightest to darkest. With the exception of the first shade on the left they are all highly pigmented and blendable. Perfect for a lid color, or can even be used as highlighter for all skin tones since there are a range of shades to choose from. Overall I think it’s a really nice palette. I wouldn’t say it’s a necessity in your collection, but it’s nice to have if you have the $10 to spend. e.l.f. has proven once again to have some extremely pigmented shadows.
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
I bought this at Gabes. It is not a very pigmented palette so you have to apply it a few times just to get it dark enough to be noticeable. It is pretty colors in the pan but isn't as pretty when wore. I think it would be good for someone who doesnt like bright, stand out colors but I will not purchase again.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other more...
This was such a pain to open. The colors are beautiful and feels very soft with a twist of cream. It is pigmented and opaque however it’s too pigmented that it moves around and all over the place. It is an okay product but I rather skip his one and buy the mad for mattes instead.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I enjoy nude colors for every day use.  Be sure to use primer to get product to stay together!!!  First time user, nice packaging, and the price was not expensive.  I have blue eyes so nude is perfect.  For beginners this is a good palette.  For those with a little more experience I would pass it up
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
For the price you really can’t beat this eye shadow collection. The packing is simple but nice and I would purchase this again. It seems to last all day. There is some fall out when applying but that doesn’t bother me so it’s not a real issue for me.
Kayla D.
Beautiful colors and they search nicely. However they have a hard time applying with brush to the eyelid. They want to fall off and all over your face. It's easier to use a thicker eyeshadow base like eyeliner or cream shadow. You may also need to layer with them Wet or using your finger to achieve the same color effect as the pan.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Naked more...
WOW!! I happen to snag this on sale and I am living for it! The pigmentation is awesome. I like to apply these with my fingers or wet for super pigmentation. They are so buttery and smooth to apply. I do recommend applying with primer for no creasing.
Melissa W.
Morganton
Review for: Sunset more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Prism Eyeshadow I ordered this product on Amazon because I loved the colors. It came like it had been used ! There was product on the mirror and the sponge applicator. So I contacted E.L.F. about it and they basically said oh well on the whole ordeal. I'm sorry I don't think it's right for a brand to be selling already used makeup. On the other hand Amazon handeled the whole ordeal perfectly ,they gave me a full refund. So buyers be ware if purchasing online!
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
The powder is darker than most, getting a minimal amount applied is not easy unless you're going for intense color. First I tried applying the green color which is way to dark, I applied the second coat in white to lighten, which doesn't do much at all. Then I tried silver which screams sparkly neon! As a last resort to tone down color and remove access shadow, I lcovered my face with a warm wash rag and let it sit for a few seconds. This technique is great for removing access and getting a natural look without a brush which streaks sometimes.

Next time I'm going to blend the colors in my palm before applying.
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This by far is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets that I own and I own A LOT of them.  The shades are gorgeous and really blend well to make a beautiful golden sunset look. I have purchased this about three times now as it is such a great deal and I absolutely adore the colors it offers.
Alicia Y.
How is the quality of this product?
Selah H.
Would anyone recommend this? Is it pigmented?
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this?
Lorea G.
Boston, MA
Do these colors work for both day and night makeup?
Kacie A.
Harvest, AL
What skin pigmentation does that match best with?