BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #38 in Foundation Sticks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This creamy foundation stick glides on effortlessly for adjustable, natural-looking coverage. Enriched with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients Shea, Vitamin E, Cocoa, Grape, Avocado, Macadamia, and Aloe to nourish and hydrate the skin for a soft, smo

• Does anyone know of a comparable product to this foundation stick...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation stick good for dry skin? Also, does it make yo...6 Answers
  • I bought this foundation stick after hearing Kathleenlights rave ...2 Answers
Audrianna S.
Madison
Okay okay listen guys. This foundation stick is NOT for anyone with oily skin, this'll slide right off your face. But my peeps that have desert dry skin? This is for you! This is SO dewy, SO moisturizing and the coverage is actually decent! I just wish the color selection was better because honestly, I love this thing when I'm having a sahara desert skin day.
Madison D.
lockport
Works amazing! Gives you a healthy glow and covers everything up great. I love using this so much. You could have the darkest circles and marks and it makes it unnoticed. Amazing product highly recommend!
Briana V.
This product is amazing!!!!! It is very cheap but very good quality! Elf cosmetics did an amazing job with creating this product because it moisturizes the face while giving it the tint you need!
Suzeth C.
Calexico, CA
Review for: Other more...
for me this foundation stick did not work at all ): don’t get me wrong it’s not bad but on my skin which is dry it looks very patchy when I apply it. Its like applying something harsh and sticky on your skin which is not too healthy and not too pretty ! Also the smell is not so good so it’s a no for me ):
Alura M.
Astoria
Review for: Other more...
I bought caramel which ended up being a lot lighter than caramel in their acheck foundation color which matched me perfectly. I was quite disappointed by the inconsistencies between their own products. This product was greasy and oily and smeared off so easily. No coverage not worth it.
Ily 🍎.
Review for: Ivory more...
My go to foundation! I'm so happy I bought this because it really covers terrible acne scars all over my face. It also applies really smoothly which made me happy because I'm a beginner at this still. I would recommend keeping it cool and try to not leave it in sun though!
Najha Kay F.
This is my first stick foundation and I love it! It has medium coverage and blends into my skin beautifully for a natural looking finish. My only complaint is the range of colors- it should be much larger! More women of color should be able to enjoy this product.
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
the coverage is surprisingly good and the shade i bought fits me perfectly. i have dry skin and it sits on my skin beautifully and has a pretty dewy finish. i wish the color range was better and the wear time is not the best, but nonetheless its a great foundation.
Alyssa U.
evans
I use this everyday to cover up redness, acne, and sometimes dark circles. It is so smooth and easy to match to your skin tone. It is very light and does the job needed!
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
The foundation is available in different shades in certain retail stores as well as online. It just isn't being carried on the E.LF. Website anymore like it once. however, only one of the shades Nude made a surprising comeback on the E.L.F. Website at this time and U.S. being offered at a very low price. And, once that shade goes bye bye once again, i don't think E.L.F. Is going to ever bring this foundation back again. I read a lot of reviews on this foundation before buying it, and for reference, the shade that I originally wanted to buy was the Nude shade, but it was sold out. I have been shade matched in MAC to Both NW 30 and NC 30. My I have a Medium shade to my skin, but my undertone fluctuates from being very red/pink to sometimes peachy. The Nude shade has a pinky undertone to it, and is lighter than my natural skintone. Which is why, I am not found of it, because E.LF should have done a better breakdown letting individuals know which color suits which skintone, but they gave failed to do so with 99% of the foundations that they have ever released.

This foundation goes on thick and waxy. It has this type of crayon smell to it, that I gave heard individuals complain about. When I got mines I was expecting the crayon smell to be stronger than it was. It is noticeable, but not super noticeable unless you put your nose right up to the foundation. I have dry-to-sometimes very dry skin, so my skin can handle stick foundations, better thsn I would say someone that has combo, oily, or very liky skin. With any foundation, I do set it with a powder, as that's just the way that I do.

If you have normal, dry, or very skin, this foundation is worth giving a try, if you can find a shade that is sble to match your skintone. If you have combo, oily, or very oily skin, I don't think that this foundation is best for such skintypes, but if you want to still check it out, you can still do so, as long as you make sure to mattify your face down well with a good setting powder and/or setting spray.

I do have plans to buy the Nude shade in this foundation and use it in rotation with my other foundations. As, the Nude shade has a yellow undertone, that I know would be a closer match to my skintone than the Natural.

The only reason why I am rating this foundation a 3 is because E.L.F just dropped this foundation line from off of their site, even though it was top rated, and the places that do still sell it, either sell it in 3 colors in stores where you can find it being sold within, or online, there are more shades available, but I'm not sure if the whole range of colors is offered through online sites at all. once I stock up on the foundation, during E.LF.'s surprise sale, where they brought back just the Nude shade at half off, I have no plans on buying anymore. I will just work through what I have of it, and that will be all good!
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
How's the coverage on this foundation stick?
taylor r.
Is this foundation stick good for dry skin? Also, does it make you look greasy?
Ash M.
I've been hearing great reviews for this elf foundation I Have dry skin and some texture on My cheeks ... Any complaints with this product? Good for dry skin? Help! Looking for an affordable stuck foundation.
Bobbie Jo U.
Does the ivory have yellow or pink undertones?
Jen H.
st. maries
So, ive never used a foundation stick..only the concealer tubes..is this meant to be applied to the whole face? And then what, blended? Is the coverage and wear the same as a liquid, cream, or mousse?