3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Foundation Sticks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This creamy foundation stick glides on effortlessly for adjustable, natural-looking coverage. Enriched with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients Shea, Vitamin E, Cocoa, Grape, Avocado, Macadamia, and Aloe to nourish and hydrate the skin for a soft, smo

• Does anyone know of a comparable product to this foundation stick? ...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation stick after hearing Kathleenlights rave ab...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Doe...2 Answers
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Wise, Virginia
I bought this product at Target about 3 months ago. The packaging is very plain, black tube with the Elf logo on it. The product itself is okay. I have very oily skin and it was alright when I first applied it but throughout the day my face was an oil slick. Someone with dry, and maybe even combination skin should be able to work with this product but if you have oily skin, I advise staying away from it. There was no fragrance from what I could tell, and the product was very smooth applying. The only con for me was it did not help control my oil but that was not a claim for the product anyway. I would tell someone with dry or combination skin to use this product.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Ivory
I really like the idea of this foundation. I like the idea of having it in stick form so I can easily apply it and move on with my makeup routine. I also really like the color. It's so pretty and makes my skin the perfect shade. However, I really don't like the formula. This is not easy to blend at all (even with my beauty blender) and is so streaky. It also sinks right into all the fine lines, pores and wrinkles I have even when I use primer. I won't be buying again unless the formula changes.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Review for: Ivory
I have this in the shade NATURAL. I like the creaminess of it but once it's on my face, it looks awful. It sinks into fine lines and pores. And it LOOKS LIKE I have makeup on. It's not natural and looks Cakey with loose powder on it. I've tried this with various primers, powders, and sprays. It just isn't working for me. It makes my skin look old and dry. I gave it two stars because I like the idea of the stick and texture when applying it. I just hate it once it's on. Bummer.
Bint A.
Bint A.
I ordered this online from elf. I was going to order the flawless finish foundation I usually buy from Walmart but I wanted to try something different and good for on the go. I got it in the shade ivory and it's perfect for me. It's really easy to apply. Just spread on your skin and blend with a blending sponge or foundation brush. It has really good coverage and you can build it up. This foundation exceeded my expectations, I recommend it and will continue to use it.
Patrick A.
Patrick A.
Review for: Ivory
This a very odd foundation. I don't know why a moisturizing foundation would cling onto my dry patches, but it does. Maybe I wasn't using enough of it? Also the lightest shade is not light enough for a ghosty like me. But this foundation does work on normal skin very well (I tried it out on my best friend and works PERFECTLY on her). This may work out for some dry people, but if you're like me and have eczema and can get pretty dry, I wouldn't get this.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
This foundation glides on the skin and is easy to blend. It does look a little cakey and within minutes of applying my skin started to look dry and flaky. I did use a primer one time and without the other but same result. They don't really carry a shade for me, but I don't think I'd use this product anyways. It just didn't work for me. It continually sits at the very bottom of my makeup pile, and I'm not sure why I even carry it anymore.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
Okay, at first, I thought I liked this foundation, but then the second time I apply it on, it starts too look cakey and clings on my dry patches. To blend this foundation, you have to use a brush and tap tap it on your skin to blend. If you swirl it around or buff it, it's going to start looking streaky. So you're going to have to take a little bit more time to make this foundation look nice.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I love this stick. It's the first stick foundation I've tried, and I'll admit I was a bit skeptical, but it goes on so smooth and creamy without the mess of a liquid, AND it blends out nicely, leaving no lines on your face. Great if you like full coverage and buildable if you start off using very little or prefer a lighter coverage. Love this product.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Medley, FL
Review for: Ivory
Este podría ser fácilmente una de las mejores bases de maquillaje para pieles secas, tiene muchos ingredientes hidratantes, tiene una cobertura completa, cubre cualquier imperfección. Los cutis grasos con acné no deberían usar esta base. debido a que esta base es muy grasosa y saca granitos. Para pieles secas es muy buena, hace su trabajo.
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Ivory
I love this foundation. I got it in Ivory since I'm light . This foundation is probably my favorite out of all my collection. I apply it with my damp beauty blender and it goes on flawlessly. Super easy foundation stick it stays on all day and doesn't oxidize. Only con is the color selection. I wish there was more colors to fit everyone.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fairborn, OH
How's the coverage on this foundation stick?
taylor r.
taylor r.
Is this foundation stick good for dry skin? Also, does it make you look greasy?
Ash M.
Ash M.
I've been hearing great reviews for this elf foundation I Have dry skin and some texture on My cheeks ... Any complaints with this product? Good for dry skin? Help! Looking for an affordable stuck foundation.
Bobbie Jo U.
Bobbie Jo U.
Does the ivory have yellow or pink undertones?
Jen H.
Jen H.
st. maries
So, ive never used a foundation stick..only the concealer tubes..is this meant to be applied to the whole face? And then what, blended? Is the coverage and wear the same as a liquid, cream, or mousse?