Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush

Studio Blush

Does this stay on well ?
Iss this a good investment??
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush!
Product Highlights
this blush comes in a great little package that includes a mirror. the color i used was a pink with a shimmer and it had great pigment and was easily blenden. i would compare the quality and color to nars, its a great dupein reviews
Alyssa R.
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
A great dupe for NARS, I love this blush! It’s super natural on the cheeks but really leaves a nice glow. When I use this, I use it as a blush and a highlight because of how glowy it is. I don’t think this is made in the same packaging anymore though.
Elaine W.
NYC
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Elaine W.
I have this in Twinkle Pink and I use it everyday! It’s a nice pinky color with gold sparkles. It’s really pigmented and shows up nice on my medium skin. I would recommend trying it out, especially since it’s pretty cheap!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by MANDY K.
ELF makes such affordable cosmetics that still perform well. This blush is packaged in their signature minimalist black compact case. The plastic is actually pretty sturdy, and even includes a small mirror within. I've use several different shades, and they can vary a bit in texture depending on whether it's a matte or has some shimmer. Either way, the pay off is surprisingly good, and blends well. This sells for $4, and I have picked up several over the years because it's such a bargain.
Cassy T.
Trenton
I just bought this for winter. It’s a great cool toned blush for the fall/ winter. It’s very pigmented and I think it only cost me $3. It goes on great and the packaging is cute. Looks like NARS blushes.
Yarira C.
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Yarira C.
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Yarira C.
Purchased at: Target
These elf blushes are everything, they are very pigmented and Tru to color leaving me a radiant glow on my cheeks. I believe these blushes are great for most skin tones and skin types, so far I have used this producs and never broken me out. There not chalky or even to that matter dry,they tend to give a very hidrating effect to my looks. There easy to apply and it pairs well with others products 😉 They have a few variety of shade's to choose from some shimmers and some mattes. The packaging is really sturdy and compact with i enjoy, there vere affordable.
Maggie J.
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Maggie J.
I love this peachy blush! Glad I never got rid of it! 🥰 every girl needs to have a a peachy orange-y blush in their makeup bag for keeps
sunflower D.
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by sunflower D.
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by sunflower D.
Color is lighter than expected but so pretty its a very light peach color. Has a little bit of shine too it. It’s not a matte, definitely recommend if you love peach blushes. Would be very pretty as an eyeshadow too!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Vanessa G.
This blush is really soft, and blends out well. I am light complexion and I have the color peach keen which is a light shade. For the color to show I feel I have to layer it. It's a very flat sheer blush, doesn't shimmer much.
gissele A.
Los Angeles
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by gissele A.
It’s been almost 3 years & i still have the samee excat blush & I use it all the time, it’s lasted so long that i’m like set lol. But i really love it it’s such a nice pink thank makes you look like your blushing & if you put some on your nose!!!! let me tell you it will change your whole look, i really recommend for the people that love that blushy look 💘
Abby J.
Mesquite, TX
Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush uploaded by Abby J.
I really love this blush. Its really great for those on a budget. Its stays on all day at least for my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaoutar A.