BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. Studio brush!

HOW TO USE

In A Sweeping Movement, Glide The Brush Across The Eyelid To Blend Color.
Care Instructions

Cleanse Regularly With The E.L.F. Cosmetics Studio Daily Brush Cleaner And E.L.F. Cosmetics Brush Shampoo To Maintain Perfect Color Application And To Increase The Longevity Of Your Brush.
Absorb Excess Moisture With A Towel, Reshape Hair, And Lay Flat To Dry.

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that pi...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyesha...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this b...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blending Brush
  • "I got this brush because of a beauty blogger saying how great a brush it was I got mine off Amazon I most say I love this brush it has made putting my eyeshadow in the crease about easier I like it more then my sigma E25 it is a great brush for a affordable price works as good as a high end brush " in 24 reviews
Kim M.
I own quite a few ELF brushes from their black line and I think they are great for the price. The bristles are configured in an oval shape and taper off on the sides. I find it a little too large for applying product through the crease, but it does work well at blending out and softening lines. If I use it to apply shadow it will be under my brow or if I’m only applying a single shadow. This has vegan taklon bristles so they aren’t the best at blending, natural hair picks up and blends product more easily, but they are cheap, easy to wash, more hygienic, and cruelty free. For $3 this is a great brush to add to a collection and I like getting a bunch of cheap ELF brushes and then replacing my faves with a higher quality brush that is similar, so that way I can find what works for me inexpensively. This brush is $3 and readily available so I do recommend it, even though the shape isn’t exactly ideal for blending in my opinion and the bristles don’t blend the best, but a lot of people will only use synthetic brushes and this is an okay one
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This is a decent brush and for the price, an amazing brush. I use it to blend out shadows as I am building color and depth on my eyelids and crease. It takes quite a bit of effort and patience to blend evenly, but still gets it done. The bristles are stiffer than a high end brush, but fluffy enough to blend. I would buy it again just to have multiple blending brushes to have on hand, but I’m looking to give Morphe a try first.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I really love these brushes, it’s a really great tool for blending but I also like to wet my brush and use it to pack on glitter or metallic shadow! It works really well and the bristles are soft and but just dense enough. Also you can’t beat the price and I have like three of these, I recommend them highly!
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
This is a great quality brush especially for the price. Though this is more of a fluffy packet brush than a blending g brush. The picture doesn't show what the brush actually is so the brush isn't effective for what the name suggests.
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
This brush is fantastic and very sturdy. The bristles are soft and very well put together . I personally own 3 and I have three more in my professional makeup kit for client use. I definitely recommend this because it compares to higher end products and is very affordable
Kalie C.
Axton, VA
Elf brushes are absolutely amazing. I’ve been using them ever since I started doing makeup in middle school and I don’t think I’ll ever stop. They’re super amazing quality for such and amazing price and I recommend them to anyone and everyone who does makeup.
Kayla W.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow blending brush! It's so soft and works great for blending eyeshadow. I am planning on buying a few more of these to have on backup or as extras. I think for the budget friendly price, it is a great eyeshadow brush!
taylor T.
Lake Mary
very good quality for the price. works really well but of course not as good as high-end but for the price, you cant beat it. i use it everyday for a subtle eyeshadow look. i would recommend to anyone who wants an affordable but amazing brush!
Gabrielle M.
Lindenwold
For a very affordable brush, I would say this brush got the job done. It’s small enough to really get in there. It could be more fluffier though, so it can get the job done faster. Other than that, it was a decent, soft brush.
Nicole K.
Johnstown
This is my favorite small brush. I actually use it for contouring my nose, my upper lip, and right under my lower lip. It blends my contour very smoothly. I have to use a very light hand with the brush otherwise it picks up a tremendous amount of powder (which isn’t a terrible thing!). I love ELF for any make up or brushes. They’re very affordable and versatile. Brushes are soft and clean easily. Most days I use my ELF products before any other brand
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Quenie M.
Is this brush as good has Morphe?