BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. Studio brush!

HOW TO USE

In A Sweeping Movement, Glide The Brush Across The Eyelid To Blend Color.
Care Instructions

Cleanse Regularly With The E.L.F. Cosmetics Studio Daily Brush Cleaner And E.L.F. Cosmetics Brush Shampoo To Maintain Perfect Color Application And To Increase The Longevity Of Your Brush.
Absorb Excess Moisture With A Towel, Reshape Hair, And Lay Flat To Dry.

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that pi...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyesha...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this b...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blending Brush
  • "I got this brush because of a beauty blogger saying how great a brush it was I got mine off Amazon I most say I love this brush it has made putting my eyeshadow in the crease about easier I like it more then my sigma E25 it is a great brush for a affordable price works as good as a high end brush " in 24 reviews
Kim M.
I own quite a few ELF brushes from their black line and I think they are great for the price. The bristles are configured in an oval shape and taper off on the sides. I find it a little too large for applying product through the crease, but it does work well at blending out and softening lines. If I use it to apply shadow it will be under my brow or if I’m only applying a single shadow. This has vegan taklon bristles so they aren’t the best at blending, natural hair picks up and blends product more easily, but they are cheap, easy to wash, more hygienic, and cruelty free. For $3 this is a great brush to add to a collection and I like getting a bunch of cheap ELF brushes and then replacing my faves with a higher quality brush that is similar, so that way I can find what works for me inexpensively. This brush is $3 and readily available so I do recommend it, even though the shape isn’t exactly ideal for blending in my opinion and the bristles don’t blend the best, but a lot of people will only use synthetic brushes and this is an okay one
Codie W.
Indiana
I love this brush! But, some eyeshadows it isnt that well at picking up. The hairs are super soft, and when you try to use a more dense packed shadow its difficult to get the product on the brush. Sometimes I have to use a whole other brush for transitioning because it wont blend out the color. Most of the time I use this for softer and more bright colors because i know of i tried to do a brown, it wouldnt pick up the product. But other than its on and off ability to pick up product, it does an AMAZING job at blending out shadows flawlessly.
Rachel F.
Royal
I enjoy this brush and I’m glad I added it to my collection. It’s not the most impressive brush ever but for only being 2 dollars I’d say it’s pretty good. This brush is easy to clean and always looks nice even when dirty.

I’ve had other elf brushes and the black set of brushes are the better made sets. I have washed this one brush many times, and unlike the white elf brushes, it has stayed together and has lasted me about a year.

The only downfall to this brush is sometimes the hairs get a little spread out.
Hanna W.
I use this brush every single time i do my eyeshadow. In the past i've owned brushed from elf, morphe, korean brands, etc., but i still come back to this one. It's super cheap so there is no reason NOT to get it. Im 100% satisfied with the brush and i recommend everyone should have one in their collection
Sal R.
Collinsville
This is a must have from elf. It is such a good dupe for the morphe m433 brush and is actually half the price. The bristles are way more softer than the m433 brush from Morphe. For half the price the price it can’t be beat ladiese.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blending Brush
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I really love these brushes, it’s a really great tool for blending but I also like to wet my brush and use it to pack on glitter or metallic shadow! It works really well and the bristles are soft and but just dense enough. Also you can’t beat the price and I have like three of these, I recommend them highly!
Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
This brush is so great. Blends shadows like a dream. I’ve used elf brushes since highschool and they’re amazing. They blend so well. So affordable being less than $5 a brush and they also wash pretty well, without shedding. I still have my elf brushes from highschool and they’re still going strong! Haha!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This is a decent brush and for the price, an amazing brush. I use it to blend out shadows as I am building color and depth on my eyelids and crease. It takes quite a bit of effort and patience to blend evenly, but still gets it done. The bristles are stiffer than a high end brush, but fluffy enough to blend. I would buy it again just to have multiple blending brushes to have on hand, but I’m looking to give Morphe a try first.
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
This brush is fantastic and very sturdy. The bristles are soft and very well put together . I personally own 3 and I have three more in my professional makeup kit for client use. I definitely recommend this because it compares to higher end products and is very affordable
Kalie C.
Axton, VA
Elf brushes are absolutely amazing. I’ve been using them ever since I started doing makeup in middle school and I don’t think I’ll ever stop. They’re super amazing quality for such and amazing price and I recommend them to anyone and everyone who does makeup.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Quenie M.
Is this brush as good has Morphe?