BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #92 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. Studio brush!

HOW TO USE

In A Sweeping Movement, Glide The Brush Across The Eyelid To Blend Color.
Care Instructions

Cleanse Regularly With The E.L.F. Cosmetics Studio Daily Brush Cleaner And E.L.F. Cosmetics Brush Shampoo To Maintain Perfect Color Application And To Increase The Longevity Of Your Brush.
Absorb Excess Moisture With A Towel, Reshape Hair, And Lay Flat To Dry.

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Kate B.
Hudson
This is a great little blending brush. I got it at Walmart. Elf is such a great inexpensive brand. I would recommend this brush! It is super soft and working really well. I use this brush everyday. It’s a must have!
Marie N.
Burke
I really love these brushes, it’s a really great tool for blending but I also like to wet my brush and use it to pack on glitter or metallic shadow! It works really well and the bristles are soft and but just dense enough. Also you can’t beat the price and I have like three of these, I recommend them highly!
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
This brush is fantastic and very sturdy. The bristles are soft and very well put together . I personally own 3 and I have three more in my professional makeup kit for client use. I definitely recommend this because it compares to higher end products and is very affordable
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
this is a great blending brush and it works fantasically when you want to blend LARGER areas of your eye. For me its almost too big to use on my eyes unless im doing more of a solid color all over my eye because it is so LARGE. It tends to cover too much of my eye
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
You get what you pay for with this. It’s elf brand so it’s not wonderful at blending out, I would rather use my Morphe brushes, but when they are all in need of a cleaning and I have some of these brushes clean I will use them. They are drugstore brand.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love how affordable it is. It fascinates me how great of a job it does with blending out the eyeshadow. I have so many brushes & I will continue to repurchase more, elf is an amazing brand and its quality is beyond words
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this brush so so much. I only have one and I might have to go get another because I love it so much. It's the perfect brush for outer corner blending. I feel like it fits my eye so well. It's really cheap, soft and a go-to for me.

The black studio packaging is also so pretty. I have some older regular e.l.f. brushes and you can see cracking in the wood. These brushes hold up a lot longer and are only about a dollar more.
Greta W.
El Cajon, CA
A great crease brush comparable to MAC and other high end brands. I like that it’s sort of flat, but still fluffy. Works great for placing darker colors deeper into my crease and blending them into my transition shade
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
This is absolutely a great cheap blending brush! I’ve been using this one because I lost the one I usually use but for how inexpensive this brush is you can’t go wrong. This is a great brush/brush line for beginners!
AbbyNicolle Q.
Man I love elf and most of the products they carry. When I saw the blending brush at my local Walgreens I knew I had to try it. It is really soft and picks up a lot of product and I liked how it blends like a dream. I would definitely keep buying this brush because it makes it so easy to do any eye look! I think if you’re getting started into makeup or are on a budget look into these brushes you’ll be blown away!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????