BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I know that people spend so much money on beauty products but this one is not too pricey and you can buy it at target and maybe even on your college campus ( it's at mine) it works very well and I've tried other elf primers and I love them!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Part of the reason I like this product so much is that it both has SPF and photographs well. SPF can give your face that pancake look and with this primer it is not an issue. It's super simple to apply and smooths out my flaws, a little goes a long way.
Katie G.
I hated this primer. You get what you pay for. I have pretty normal skin but this primer made my face (especially my nose & forehead) extremely greasy and oily. I would never recommend this or buy this again. Also, my makeup would smear and get all streaky on top of it.
Angelica A.
Memphis, TN
Me encanta deja los poros cerrados estos primers son lo mejor antes de cada producto lo uso para que deje mi piel suave sin nesesidad de usar otros muchos productos
Lindsay S.
Love this sooo much makes my face feel amazing. It was long lasting for me until my boyfriend decided to use it for moisturizer. I would say it's best for dry skin I have combination skin and I got a little oily towards the end of the day. But I love that it make my skin so smooth
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this because I wanted something affordable which elf is. It is easy to apply and I believe that it would be good for someone with large pores. It is good for oily skin I have oily to combo skin and it is very smooth. I would recommend this for all skin types.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
First of all the price is just 3 bucks, and you can find it at walmart or your nearest cvs, a def must buy, its silicone base and makes your face look poreless, i have sensitive skin amd it does not break me out, i definitely recommend it
Ana L.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this primer. I have the mineral infused one and I love using it because it really does fill in fine lines and helps my foundation look flawless. I've used the smashbox photo ready primer and honestly, they both feel the exact same.
Syranda W.
Albuquerque, NM
This face primer does the job but I am not a fan of the smell. I seem to have this problem with many of the e.l.f face primers. It is easy to apply and covers pores well enough but to dont reach for it often due to the unpleasing smell.
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
Not much in the bottle, But what was in there was great. went on a bit thick but it lasted all day long. I tried it a few times with only a powder and shockingly it worked great. I found out with this product also that I cannot use something with spf but I loved it otherwise.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?