BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Tanya P.
Los Angeles
This primer is light enough to not make your face feel heavy with product while protecting it at the same time. It is a lot of value for the price paid. I definitely recommend
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
I really love this primer, it goes on smooth and doesn't leave the face too oily. It is perfect for combination skin as it soaks up what is on your face and lasts me throughout the whole day. I highly recommend this product because it is very affordable and works great!
Taylor G.
I LOVE this stuff. It is super cheap and goes on your skin like gloss. Its very light and provides a great barrier it works awesome for smooth foundation application. The best part of it all is it is cheap and just as good as the other more expensive primers.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
Amazing primer! It has a gel like consistency that blends effortlessly into the skin, leaving it feel silky and smooth. It definitely helps the foundation apply easier and last longer as it gives a nice base. It's very affordable and reminds me of the smashbox photo ready primer!
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
This is the weirdest person ever it feels more like a lotion whatever I apply it let it dry and then put my makeup on it crumbles up its really into it it's not like. Like other ones I've tried it crumbles a lot and makes my makeup off looking cakey and worse it only helps against lines for about an hour
Lorena S.
Waukegan, IL
I love thus brand. I have bought alot of their products and i love them all. I have used this primer and i like it. I have several of their primers. Thus primer i like it it's really easy to apply and really smooth and my make up goes on really nice. I recommend thia primer.
Anna S.
Belleville, IL
USING THIS IS LIKE RUBBING LIQUID SILK ON YOUR FACE. Now that we have established that, I really love this primer, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It also does a pretty good job of hanging onto my makeup throughout the day. While it is super inexpensive (as are most elf products), the packaging is a bit misleading...you get very little in the bottle.
chloe n.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of my favorite primers! The price tag is perfect and it is one of my favorites. Keeps my makeup on for hours and leaves my skin with a natural finish, love the silicone texture which makes it easy to blend in. Will definitely repurchase.
Katie S.
Angier, NC
This is like the OG of Elf's make up primers! I loved it when I was backing in high school and still use it every now and then I just go towards a more Hydrating primer now but if you have to mattify your face and fill in pores this is a good cheap one
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
To get a beautiful flawless face you need a smooth canvas. E.L.F's face primer does the job. Leaving you with a great start your process of makeup application. The SPF 20 is a good amount of UV protection so you don't have to worry about aging prematurely.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?