BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I was not a huge fan of how this primer wore on my face. It had the silicone feel which I normally like in a primer, but with this I felt as if the product just moved around on my face and never really set into my skin. I didn't notice my foundation wearing any better or longer when applued with this primer. I believe that elf has much better options than this for primer.
ashley c.
I always love a primer that has SPF in it. And I love that it gives my skin a good base to start out with. Not greasy and doesn't move once you start adding more product.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
I really love this primer, it goes on smooth and doesn't leave the face too oily. It is perfect for combination skin as it soaks up what is on your face and lasts me throughout the whole day. I highly recommend this product because it is very affordable and works great!
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
This is the weirdest person ever it feels more like a lotion whatever I apply it let it dry and then put my makeup on it crumbles up its really into it it's not like. Like other ones I've tried it crumbles a lot and makes my makeup off looking cakey and worse it only helps against lines for about an hour
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
Amazing primer! It has a gel like consistency that blends effortlessly into the skin, leaving it feel silky and smooth. It definitely helps the foundation apply easier and last longer as it gives a nice base. It's very affordable and reminds me of the smashbox photo ready primer!
Taylor G.
I LOVE this stuff. It is super cheap and goes on your skin like gloss. Its very light and provides a great barrier it works awesome for smooth foundation application. The best part of it all is it is cheap and just as good as the other more expensive primers.
Lorena S.
Waukegan, IL
I love thus brand. I have bought alot of their products and i love them all. I have used this primer and i like it. I have several of their primers. Thus primer i like it it's really easy to apply and really smooth and my make up goes on really nice. I recommend thia primer.
Anna S.
Belleville, IL
USING THIS IS LIKE RUBBING LIQUID SILK ON YOUR FACE. Now that we have established that, I really love this primer, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It also does a pretty good job of hanging onto my makeup throughout the day. While it is super inexpensive (as are most elf products), the packaging is a bit misleading...you get very little in the bottle.
chloe n.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of my favorite primers! The price tag is perfect and it is one of my favorites. Keeps my makeup on for hours and leaves my skin with a natural finish, love the silicone texture which makes it easy to blend in. Will definitely repurchase.
Katie S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This is like the OG of Elf's make up primers! I loved it when I was backing in high school and still use it every now and then I just go towards a more Hydrating primer now but if you have to mattify your face and fill in pores this is a good cheap one
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?