BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Andrea C.
I use this all the time and i love it! ❤️ this is my all time favorite primer! i use it everyday before i put my makeup on. it works great even if you have oily skin. and if you have dry skin, it a very good moisture. i would definitely recommend this to anyone
Maira H.
Spartanburg, SC
i am in love with this primer!!!! it does its job 100% i love how easy and smooth it is. i also like how easy it is to apply my make up after. it does hide all of my pores and protects my skin from the sun. it is one of the best primers ive bought i will absolutely buy it again!!!!!
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
Best primer ever , I can easily apply my foundation. It glides right on . It's very long lasting for a night out with your girls . I have oily skin and honestly , ever since I purchased it I haven't used or bought any other primer . This is my go to ! Ladies , I totally recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
I didn't know how I was gonna first feel about this product. When I first applied it on my hand I didn't really enjoy the way it felt, but once I applied it on my face, it did wonders! This primer really did it's job, it also helped my face looked matte which I did kind of enjoy especially since my face can get really oily. You can't really go wrong with this product. The price is great too!
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
I liked but not really, just being honest it's natural but I used another one that I though is better , yes it's good.,' i don't know is have sun protection, Maybe everybody has a different tasty
McKenzie D.
Fullerton, CA
I'm giving this product 4 stars because it works good and it's extremely cheap. If you have never heard of elf I recommend you check out the website. Everything is like only a dollar and most of their stuff works pretty good. Not the greatest quality but still good for the price.
Rochelle A.
This and all of e.l.f.s primers and moisturizers really disappoint me (besides their moisture sticks). I love elf but all of their primers and face creams I've bought have a horrible consistency, never seems to really "rub in", and it always kind of just sits on my face and I never feel like my skin absorbs it. I hate these products from e.l.f.. this company could and should do so much better!
Felicia P.
I like elfs primer! I feel like it does help my foundation stick and stay on longer than if I didn't have primer on but I still feel like my make up separates a little bit throughout the day. But it has a little bit of a silicone texture which is OK. But I love the packaging nice and smooth and sleek and looks well-made. Plus for the price I feel like it's a very good product. I might rebuy it.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
This primer really does work well on my skin. I think it's up there with some of the more expensive brands. I have bought it many times on the past. The only downside is that you really don't get very much product. If you unscrew the top from the bottom, you'll be able to see inside and see the tiny little container that actually holds the product. Other than that, it is a good product.
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
This primer is just as good as the Smashbox photo finish primer. It has 20 SPF in it to protect your skin. It is great for normal to dry skin. Unsure of oily skin. It helps to keep makeup on all day as well. I highly recommend this product to makeup lovers on a tight budget.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?