BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Hayley S.
Evansville
You get what you pay for. Usually ELF is pretty good at impressing me for the price but unfortunately for this product I was shocked that it completely broke my face out. It has pros and cons. It did look nice and made my skin feel soft. But the con is it clogged my pores horribly. I wouldn't buy this product again. e.l.f. Cosmetics SPF 20 Face Primer
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
I tried this primer on a recommendation from a friend who had used it. This primer has kept my makeup in place all day. The added SPF makes it a great find to have under my makeup. I work in a face paced doctors office so make up touchups don't happen alot. The ELF Face Primer Keeps it looking fresh all day long.
Jordan H.
I just received this from influenster to review actually not too long ago. I know elf isn't a brand that's talked highly of but I think they are coming out with some amazing stuff. Their prices are amazing. This primer makes my skin look flawless without even putting foundation on yet. Try it out.
Ivana M.
Miami Florida

Me encanta el E.L.F. Productos, el Face Primer tiene SPF 20 combinado en la mezcla, al aplicar esta imprimación, va suave, sin aglomeraciones y olores tan limpios. Está en una botella bien diseñada.
Vine C.
This primer is JUST as good as expensive brand primers that I've tried. It creates a nice smooth service so my makeup literally glides onto my face. Did I mention that it's so cheap? That's the main selling point for me. The only downside was that my skin seemed to get a bit more oily by mid-day when wearing this primer.
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It's a great product and the texture is amazing , it's easy to apply and runs smoothly and lasts long. The only down side is that the amount you pay is way to much if u open the cap from the bottle you will see how much you get and its not worth what you're paying for but overall it's a great product
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This is my go to face primer. I have used several more expensive brands in the past but this one has stood up to all of them. Its very light and easy to apply and it keeps my makeup lasting all day.

It is so cheap and last for a while. I highly recommend this and I will absolutely buy this again.
Sarah G.
Avalon, PA
I have recently discovered the ELF brand, and most recently this face primer. I learned quickly that you only need a tiny amount to cover your entire face, as this primer goes on feeling very silky and smooth. It allowed my foundation to be applied smoothly and left my skin feeling very soft. I recommend this product for those who have dry skin. Not so much for oily skin as the product creates an oil feel.
Hannah H.
Mesa, AZ
I am vary pale so when it comes to putting anything on my face I want it to last, and also benefit. This face primer with SPF is the best for a lighter, easily burned complexion.
Marisela E.
Sadly I've only used it one my friend was getting married and lucky her she won a pack at the mall where all her bridesmaid get a hair styled and makeup for her wedding and the guy that did my make up used it and it was amazing how great it help with my face and wish I could try again. This pic was the final result.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?