BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Thank you influenster for letting me try this primer as a courtesy for a review! I have to say I wasn't to satisfied when I tried it... it feels like a dry powder when you apply this on your skin. compared to my mac primer it didnt last all day and it still felt like I had makeup on. not like other primers where your makeup feels light....
Hailey D.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this about a year ago and only used it a handful of times. I didn't really know what primer was and wasn't doing my makeup too often. The only thing I really remember was that the first time I used it my face reacted to it. It kind of burned and itched for a while after applying. I only remember it doing that the one time though. I have a smashbox primer sample that I'm about to finish up, so when I do I'll give this guy a shot again.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
I love this primer! I was sad when I ran out of my expensive version by smashbox when I found this at my local Wal-Mart . I figured for the price it couldn't hurt to try it out and it definitely is comparable and does exactly what my high end version did. I am converted to elf . The price and the way this performs on my skin perfectly are what won me over!
Vanessa M.
I was looking for a super cheap drug store primer because i did not want to buy a $20 one, and i came across this one! With only a couple pumps i am able to prime my whole face! i never used primers before so this is the first one i have tried and i love it so far. I bought mine at target and it was only around $6.
Viviana C.
I been using this primer for quite a while it's very long lasting it's been 2 months and I haven't finished mine, anyways a little goes long ways I have very dry skin and I really like to use this as my primer it's so soft and smooth if doesn't let my makeup crack and gives me a soft matte healthy rich face look
Maritza L.
I had never used a primer until I started seeing my foundation was to hydrated I needed more of a matte finish and for it to stay on longer; after trying this first I apply moisturizer then my primer and it WORKS WONDERS loveeeee it makes my make up stay in place all day :) e.l.f. Cosmetics SPF 20 Face Primer
Amanda L.
This product wasn't my favorite primer. When applied it left a greasy finish and didn't stay on my face very well. It felt like it just payed on top of my face and didn't give me much insurance. Personally I like urban decays face primer better.
Liky W.
Bridgeport, MI
I really love this primer and with the price you CANNOT beat it . It goes on smooth without streaking your foundation ! My makeup lasts me 11 hours or more without oil spots surfaces .
Geraldine J.
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
I LOVE THIS!!! makes so much easier for me to apply my make routine, its so soft and really minimize my pores its insane , when I bought it I decide to use it because I didnt enough money to buy an expensive brands and I love make, so girls if you are not into spend a lot of money and you are obssesed with make up just like me you should try it! you won-t regret it!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
YESSS. My holy grail primer. This product is amazing,and a dupe for Smashbox. It smooths out your skin,and is so hydrating. It's very affordable and it last a long time
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?